Astronomical postage costs.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
When I knew Kelly Hoppen was having a tsv, it was my intention to purchase two. I also wanted to obtain the try me price sheet set. This would total approx £140.00. I thought this was good vfm. When I add the postage, however, an extra £20.00 because I am not buying the exact same options in the tsv, it has caused me to rethink my purchase. I can understand a 7 piece duvet set being £7.95, as it is a heavy parcel. But £5.95 PER bedcover? And £7.95 for one sheet and two pillowcases? This has made me think twice about making this purchase. QVC are charging us more for postage than it would cost if we were to return any of the items. This is unprincipled, and unfair to us, the customers. I don't know about anyone else, but this makes me feel as if I am paying over the odds for the items. QVC ought to come to a more mutually beneficial arrangement re postage with the supplier. I'm sure they will lose out on numerous sales because of the exorbitant shipping costs. If they continue at this rate, customers will desert the channel in droves. I have found recently, that I am not watching the Q anywhere near as much as I used to.

I think of the P&P more as the charge for MBG rather tban postage but they are not honest enough to put it like this.

Fair enough if you are going to use makeup/wear shoes etc but only to open the packet and know straight away if it is a goer or not makes it hard to stomach.

it sticks in my throat at times Louise..I watched the ABC skincare hour, then went to ABC Beauty Shop and ordered what I wanted from there...probably slightly more per item but I pushed the boat out and ordered in bulk so I didn't incur any P & P at all..the same items from Q would've cost me best part of another £20 in P & P...

ABC Beauty shop - sent my order 15/7 mid-afternoon, goods arrived around lunchtime today - p & p free - now why can't Q match that delivery with the amount we have to pay!

I was having a look around in the clearance section and saw several items that I quite liked the look of and being in clearance they where at quite a good price so I added them to my basket 2 rings in 2 sizes as I find the Q sizes vary between styles and some other bits that I could but away for "my present" draw. Well the total cost BEFORE P&P was £65 but once P&P was added on it came to OVER £90. Needles to say I just closed the page and walked away. My "present draw" will have to wait for another day.

the times I've done that madmax...when you see in black & white what the p & p is it's a shock..it's saved me no end of money over the years!

Latest posts

Back