Tangle teezer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I was in Debenhams yesterday and they were selling tangle teezers or £4 I thought they must be copies but they had a picture of the man who sells them in QVC on the pack. That would probably just about cover the postage cost with QVC

They have come down in price the, I paid £10 for mine at the hairdressers but that was about 2/3 years ago. The only time I use it is when I have been swimming

I'll be in Debenhams tomorrow but can't think where in the store they'll be. Could you advise please. Thanks.

I'll be in Debenhams tomorrow but can't think where in the store they'll be. Could you advise please. Thanks.

In my debenhams as you go in its the beauty dept and in a corner of it there is the likes of berts bees and nail varnushes etc, they were on a stand next to them, there was a high sign saying sale

Went to Debenhams today. Found Berts Bees but no Tangle Teezers :(. Thanks anyway.

Always makes me smile when I see these or a Trunki as these were rejected on Dragon's Den years ago and I always see at least one of the latter at the airport.

It makes me so angry that Richard Ward could get away with introducing a 'tangle angel', albeit with a handle.

Latest posts

Back