Freeview TV reception on IW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Does anyone else have problems on freeview with reception? Last night I had no signal at all and this morning still no picture but the sound is on but breaking up all the time This happens intermittently. Does anyone know the cause or remedy?

Does anyone else have problems on freeview with reception? Last night I had no signal at all and this morning still no picture but the sound is on but breaking up all the time This happens intermittently. Does anyone know the cause or remedy?

That would be a bonus......can I buy your tv

That would be a bonus......can I buy your tv

To bed honest I don`t watch that often at all to samey all the time but I`m having the same problem on other channels an thought as the others don`t have a forum I would ask on here

I had a postcard recently from Let's be clear at 800 about 4G mobile services possibly affecting free view. If problems are experienced, they will supply a free filter. See WWW.at800.tv or call 0333 31 31 800 .

Thanks again dd but unfortunately they aren`t in our area yet so aren`t responsible ..its even worse now with more channels being affected on and off, been told it maybe down to atmospherics whatever that is lol

aw no. It was worth a try though. Have you tried retuning your freeveiw? Just a thought.

Its in the TV now since the old telly went caput I don`t even know how to re tune it in case that would help, thanks for trying to help My husband is blaming the new BT hub i`ve got but it was doing it before I got it Its just that more channels are doing it now ! :(

do you think your aerial might have moved with all the windy weather we had several weeks ago? Failing that, it might help if you try an aerial booster - I bought one from aldi a couple of years ago to strengthen the signal.

I've got the same problem, channel 22 just isn't there :( and retuning the freeview box hasn't helped, and my 2nd TV which I haven't retuned since the update stuff on the 31st July has lost reception, it still has a channel 22 but nothing

Have you tried using a signal booster? When we switched here in Sussex, our signal strength was very low and the picture was unwatchable. Adding a signal booster from Asda cured all the problems. The main TV signal is now 100% strength and quality.

Thanks, will look for a signal booster ..are they expensive and where do you put them? ..on the ariel? Its not just IW lotsz of the other freeview channels are out of action too now with the message `weak or no signal` :(

No problem from Winter Hill 100 percent signal outside aerial, inside loft aerial 95 percent .

Latest posts

Back