Woodland Leather

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petunia

Registered Shopper
Has anyone bought and had a problem getting what you ordered. I bought a jacket, postage was quite quick and jacket was lovely only it wasn't what I ordered. Sent it back and ordered another at same time, did not want to wait for refund in case size sold out. I sent them a photo of the jacket I received and its item number saying not what I want. Replacement came and it was same as the first one, it too has gone back and Ideal World are strangely quiet other than to ask me to review jacket! How the heck do I get what I want.:confused:

Has anyone bought and had a problem getting what you ordered. I bought a jacket, postage was quite quick and jacket was lovely only it wasn't what I ordered. Sent it back and ordered another at same time, did not want to wait for refund in case size sold out. I sent them a photo of the jacket I received and its item number saying not what I want. Replacement came and it was same as the first one, it too has gone back and Ideal World are strangely quiet other than to ask me to review jacket! How the heck do I get what I want.:confused:

Get a refund and try somewhere else, what a performance, what a shower

Hey please tell me what I advertise in my previous post. I really didn't do any thing wrong.

It sounds like an advert the way you worded everything rather than a comment - especially as your comment doesn't seem to have anything to do with what the original poster was saying.

Latest posts

Back