Clearance....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

faerie

Registered Shopper
Tuned in today for the first time in a while and noticed it was clearance.... In the background is a video running of someone sticking warehouse clearance stickers on just about everything... even huge cardboxes of stuff (mind boggle as to whats in them) anyway, just heard 'the queen of sparkle' (and thats only the amount of glitter she feels the need to cover herself in ) say...today 14.99 from tomorrow the price will go back up to 19.99...ehhh???

I thought clearance meant they wanted to make space, that they should be reducing the prices to make sure they actually did get rid of stuff taking up space???

Yes faerie I wondered about that too. I watched a fair bit today and all the tacky screen graphics made it look like it was clearout day at bliddy Argos!! And what's that promo of Derek Gibbons being a manic auctioneer all about?? :doh: I hope they paid the poor sod a lot of money for that because he looks a right prat doing it. :sad: I haven't watched the channel for ages and was shocked at how cheap and tacky it looks now. :down: I'm so glad I was a customer at the beginning and was able to buy some really beautiful items. I struggle now to find anything to tempt me.

I bought loads at the beginning too, all gold, all great quality and great prices, now its all overlay or brass or furnishings, or just plain old rubbish, the jewellery channel always only sold jewellery, now, they'll sell anything!

Saw the ad with Del too, embarrassing, hope it was worth it for him!!

Gave up on this channel and the others a long time ago! So sad!
I tick to buying at auction now but lately the prices have shot up.

Have to say that today there seem to have been more real gold pieces than normal, hope they arent selling them off to make space for more crap....

Latest posts

Back