Liz Earle New Product Launches

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here is an extract from a blog on the polishes so they are 5 free and fairly well priced - I thought Liz Earle had the leaping bunny logo too?

The nail polishes are 5-free which means they don't have any nasties in them at all, and are not only good for us but for the environment too. Theyre enriched with avocado (yum) and borage oils to keep the nails strong and shiny.

Personally i'd like to see some more brights going forwards, but I think for an older market these nail varnishes are gonna absolutely soar off the shelves. I think Ebb Tide is the winning shade, and it's certainly one i'll be grabbing again to satisfy my nude cravings! Liz Earle polishes will be launching in 12 shades from 29th August on QVC, and in John Lewis and Boots for the tiny and excellent sum of just £7.50 a polish

Here is an extract from a blog on the polishes so they are 5 free and fairly well priced - I thought Liz Earle had the leaping bunny logo too?

The nail polishes are 5-free which means they don't have any nasties in them at all, and are not only good for us but for the environment too. Theyre enriched with avocado (yum) and borage oils to keep the nails strong and shiny.

Personally i'd like to see some more brights going forwards, but I think for an older market these nail varnishes are gonna absolutely soar off the shelves. I think Ebb Tide is the winning shade, and it's certainly one i'll be grabbing again to satisfy my nude cravings! Liz Earle polishes will be launching in 12 shades from 29th August on QVC, and in John Lewis and Boots for the tiny and excellent sum of just £7.50 a polish

Hi, I can't see the blog your refer to and the ones on the earlier posts do not show all the colours and their names, any ideas? Thanks

Latest posts

Back