michael de cezare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitelily

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know why michael's products disappeared from QVC and where I can get them now? His shampoo was the only one that completely cleared up the eczema in my ears!!!

try finding a shampoo without SLS - and avoid spray styling products.

Thats what significantly reduces the eczema in my ears. Hairspray etc is the worst for me!

Hi i once saw his stuff in house of frazer but it was quite a while ago:)

he was still at QVc when his stuff was on sale in HOF. IW don't seem to have much on thier site.
I am sure when this subject came up in the past someone found some websites where you could purchase.
this is one of the reasons I try not to get get hooked on products that are only available on any of the channels.

Michael moved from QVC US to HSN and that was when he disappeared from QVC UK here. That was why so much talk about Models Prefer going as they are now with HSN in the US.

Michael only seems to appear on IW when he has a Pick of the Day which seem far and few between.

I didn't like his range so didn't bother me when he went.

http://www.beautystoreonline.co.uk/departmentView.cfm/deptID/1/catID/19

Here is a store which sells his range online in the UK.

I seem to recall that he had a major fall out with QVC, and that he vowed he would never work with them again. Can't remember what it was all about though.

Does anyone know why michael's products disappeared from QVC and where I can get them now? His shampoo was the only one that completely cleared up the eczema in my ears!!!

I am not sure why he left QVC but I have purchased his Oat Wash Shampoo from Ideal World HTH

I seem to recall that he had a major fall out with QVC, and that he vowed he would never work with them again. Can't remember what it was all about though.

You are right, it was QVC US he had the disagreement with and jumped ship to HSN the other big shopping channel over there.

I really disliked the sweet apricot smell of his products.

Latest posts

Back