Lisa & Rezzy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone else find their on-screen partnership rather bizarre?

Everytime I tune in, Rezzy is dressed in black with barely any flesh showing, wearing glasses and sat on a plastic stool.

Plus unlike other assistants, she appears to sit in with Lisa for the entire shift.

We all know and love Lisa for being big and brash and Rezzy appears to be the complete opposite.

i think they have good banter as a pairing, i'm not a fan of rezzy as such but i think it comes across that they are genuinely friends or becoming.

I saw Rezzy doing some fashion the other day and she was modelling a dress or a skirt or something and she kept leggings on throughout.
I thought this was a bit strange but then remembered Sophie K saying one day that she had to keep her arms covered because of her tattoos, the company don't allow them to display body art apparently so I wondered if Rezzy has tattoos and that's why she's always covered up?
I quite like Rezzy, I think she's got a maturity about her, she can certainly hold her own with some of the presenters who don't respect the assistants!

I saw Rezzy doing some fashion the other day and she was modelling a dress or a skirt or something and she kept leggings on throughout.
I thought this was a bit strange but then remembered Sophie K saying one day that she had to keep her arms covered because of her tattoos, the company don't allow them to display body art apparently so I wondered if Rezzy has tattoos and that's why she's always covered up?
I quite like Rezzy, I think she's got a maturity about her, she can certainly hold her own with some of the presenters who don't respect the assistants!

But Lisa has tons of tattoo's (feet, back, belly) and she shows them off.

Does anyone else find their on-screen partnership rather bizarre?

Everytime I tune in, Rezzy is dressed in black with barely any flesh showing, wearing glasses and sat on a plastic stool.

Plus unlike other assistants, she appears to sit in with Lisa for the entire shift.

We all know and love Lisa for being big and brash and Rezzy appears to be the complete opposite.

The pair look like patient/nurse

But Lisa has tons of tattoo's (feet, back, belly) and she shows them off.

Mason supposedly has a massive tattoo as well, he and Lisa must have looked quite the couple together!

I can picture them now, going into Bargain Booze in South Shields or Sheppey to pick up their Cider and Ciggies :giggle:

Mason supposedly has a massive tattoo as well, he and Lisa must have looked quite the couple together!

I can picture them now, going into Bargain Booze in South Shields or Sheppey to pick up their Cider and Ciggies :giggle:

Or another way of saying that, a right pair ... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

He only got the tattoo last month.

mmmm, classy! :giggle:

Whatever happened to Mike's Lisa Brash tattoo?

Attachments

• tattoo-5.jpg
    tattoo-5.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 205

Latest posts

Back