Mystery Man

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
About a month ago I switched on IW and saw a rather pleasing male presenting a show [A Sat Nav I believe]. I didn't get his name but in a 'guilty pleasure' kind of way, thought he was a bit hubba hubba! I couldn't find his name listed anywhere.

I have since seen him on a couple of shows but never when his name comes up - I think it is Lee.

I have Googled, Bing-ed, and ask the old lady down the road but still have no idea who he is or why he is there? Is he just standing in?

There even isn't a thread demolishing his personality on here!

I am beginning to think I dreamt him. He was quite smoove and slick but I could watch him for hours with the sound off.

Thank you for reading. My therapy continues.

About a month ago I switched on IW and saw a rather pleasing male presenting a show [A Sat Nav I believe]. I didn't get his name but in a 'guilty pleasure' kind of way, thought he was a bit hubba hubba! I couldn't find his name listed anywhere.

I have since seen him on a couple of shows but never when his name comes up - I think it is Lee.

I have Googled, Bing-ed, and ask the old lady down the road but still have no idea who he is or why he is there? Is he just standing in?

There even isn't a thread demolishing his personality on here!

I am beginning to think I dreamt him. He was quite smoove and slick but I could watch him for hours with the sound off.

Thank you for reading. My therapy continues.

Your post rings a bell and I think this may be him?

http://www.newpresenters.com/presenter_profile.php?presID=74

Not only that but he actually does a good job of describing the item he is selling, no shouting, no silly giggling just telling it like it is.
A step up from the usual IW presenter.

Just goes to show how different we all are, he irritated the heck out of me much too smooth for my liking.

He used to present on another channel, HSE possibly when they had a little 'go' in the UK, or perhaps TJC, can't remember. Then he went to QVC as a technology expert, then took some time off as someone famous was texting his wife or something, all a bit unhappy anyway. He's a very good presenter anyway and I like him :) Much too classy for this sham :)

Latest posts

Back