Buy 3 things on PD for £10 credit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I've only watched briefly and do not know if they make this clear or not, although I am sure they do :wink:

You cannot buy 3 things over the whole weekend to qualify

3rd August 2013: 3 for £10 credit promotion – Price Drop TV – Terms and Conditions

When you make three valid purchases or more from the promotional hours on price drop TV shopping channel or on the TV auction deals on www.price-drop.tv between the following hours on 03/08/13: 07:45 – 04/08/13 01:30 (inclusive) you will receive a £10 credit on your account..
Purchases made between the following times 04/08/13: 07:45 – 05/08/13 01:30 (inclusive) cannot be used as part of this promotion; the three purchases must be made between the exact times in clause 1.

4th August 2013: 3 for £10 credit promotion – Price Drop TV – Terms and Conditions

When you make three valid purchases or more from the promotional hours on price drop TV shopping channel or on the TV auction deals on www.price-drop.tv between the following hours on 04/08/13: 07:45 – 05/08/13 01:30 (inclusive) you will receive a £10 credit on your account.
Purchases made between the following times 03/08/13: 07:45 – 04/08/13 01:30 (inclusive) cannot be used as part of this promotion; the three purchases must be made between the exact times in clause

they need to stop these promotions

the one good thing is they are not shoving it down customers throat as much the last month or so

I've only watched briefly and do not know if they make this clear or not, although I am sure they do :wink:

You cannot buy 3 things over the whole weekend to qualify

3rd August 2013: 3 for £10 credit promotion – Price Drop TV – Terms and Conditions

When you make three valid purchases or more from the promotional hours on price drop TV shopping channel or on the TV auction deals on www.price-drop.tv between the following hours on 03/08/13: 07:45 – 04/08/13 01:30 (inclusive) you will receive a £10 credit on your account..
Purchases made between the following times 04/08/13: 07:45 – 05/08/13 01:30 (inclusive) cannot be used as part of this promotion; the three purchases must be made between the exact times in clause 1.

4th August 2013: 3 for £10 credit promotion – Price Drop TV – Terms and Conditions

When you make three valid purchases or more from the promotional hours on price drop TV shopping channel or on the TV auction deals on www.price-drop.tv between the following hours on 04/08/13: 07:45 – 05/08/13 01:30 (inclusive) you will receive a £10 credit on your account.
Purchases made between the following times 03/08/13: 07:45 – 04/08/13 01:30 (inclusive) cannot be used as part of this promotion; the three purchases must be made between the exact times in clause

I fancy they'll be giving away loads of free credits. There's so much to choose from in the Summer Stock Meltdown :yawn:

as i have said before they are just creating potential complaints/confusion and or both with these complex "offers"

I still have a £10 credit on my price drop account to use of which i still have no idea were it originated from and still has not expired

they need to stop these promotions

the one good thing is they are not shoving it down customers throat as much the last month or so

Agree - the terms and conditions are just too complex. I also saw there were lots of customers complaining on their facebook page that the last time they did this 'promotion' the following weeks where you were allowed to use the vouchers, all of the products were mysteriously over £10 (unlike usual). It's poor play Bid.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually sent a voucher, or have the amount actually credited to your account...but when you "qualify" there's nothing tangible, not even visible on screen. I guess it's up to you to keep track, then when you make your order, you have to inform the person on the other end of the phone of your intention to use it, and as everyone else has said they tailor it so that you can't use the ****** things anyway - A waste of everybody's time imo!

It smells more of a scam than a 'promotion'. I've said it before but they know what they're doing. I don't know how they sleep at night some of the sit-up employees.

What next, boiler room activities? Oh they do that already with their £99 a year Bid.tv 'club' for promotions you can get for nothing (if you Google around). :dull:

I truly believe that these really cheap and nasty 'promotions', together with the mostly miserable stock and often appalling sales tactics (or mistakes, take your pick) are just signs that this company is probably in very deep water.

As entertaining as the channels can be they are mostly grim these days. I watched a bit of Dirty Peter last night, you could almost see the sheer desperation in his eyes.

All just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
I truly believe that these really cheap and nasty 'promotions', together with the mostly miserable stock and often appalling sales tactics (or mistakes, take your pick) are just signs that this company is probably in very deep water.

As entertaining as the channels can be they are mostly grim these days. I watched a bit of Dirty Peter last night, you could almost see the sheer desperation in his eyes.

All just my opinion of course.

Let's face it they've been losing £4m - £5m per year since 2008. It would be interesting to know what goes on inside the Sit-up building and who is orchestrating the whole polava.

Will the Edward Snowden of Sit-up please stand up. My house is part of a south American embassy so you'll be safe here.

Let's face it they've been losing £4m - £5m per year since 2008. It would be interesting to know what goes on inside the Sit-up building and who is orchestrating the whole polava.

Will the Edward Snowden of Sit-up please stand up. My house is part of a south American embassy so you'll be safe here.

Hmmm, interesting.

Charlie Charleston has a look of Edward Snowden, maybe he is a sibling spy? :cool:

Last night Lisa Brash purchased 3 items live on air, she purchased 2 then then said she needed a third to get the £10'er credit. She purchased all three within maybe 15-20mins, I dunno but something didn't seem right about the situation... everytime speaking out loud "oh I'll just dial the number... yes press 1... no I don't want the call back.. and I've got it... as easy as that".... that's pretty much how her 3 orders went (irc). She purchased tiger stripe bedding.. some pillows.. and the big budda. She was like all in all it only cost me £55 for everything. It honestly felt more of a demonstration on how to buy..... maybe she did purchase them but imo something didn't feel quite right (especially the oh I've bought 2 items I'd be stupid not to buy a third and not get my 10 pound credit).

Her name did come on the screen but as most of us know that doesn't really mean anything.

I will say her end bit when Peter Simon came on the screen & she was imitating his "you may not know it but somebody loves you" speech was really funny lol.

Last edited:
Last night Lisa Brash purchased 3 items live on air, she purchased 2 then then said she needed a third to get the £10'er credit. She purchased all three within maybe 15-20mins, I dunno but something didn't seem right about the situation... everytime speaking out loud "oh I'll just dial the number... yes press 1... no I don't want the call back.. and I've got it... as easy as that".... that's pretty much how her 3 orders went (irc). She purchased tiger stripe bedding.. some pillows.. and the big budda. She was like all in all it only cost me £55 for everything. It honestly felt more of a demonstration on how to buy..... maybe she did purchase them but imo something didn't feel quite right (especially the oh I've bought 2 items I'd be stupid not to buy a third and not get my 10 pound credit).

Her name did come on the screen but as most of us know that doesn't really mean anything.

I will say her end bit when Peter Simon came on the screen & she was imitating his "you may not know it but somebody loves you" speech was really funny lol.

It's a clever marketing ploy, i'll give her that. I mean, who wouldn't want to copy Lisa Brash's choice of bedding, especially when it has a tiger stripe design?

The thing I have always liked about Lisa is her understated style, and (apart from in men) her subtle tastes.

I'm thinking of joining twitter or facebook so I can ask for her advice on some Art pieces we are thinking of buying.

It's a clever marketing ploy, i'll give her that. I mean, who wouldn't want to copy Lisa Brash's choice of bedding, especially when it has a tiger stripe design?

The thing I have always liked about Lisa is her understated style, and (apart from in men) her subtle tastes.

I'm thinking of joining twitter or facebook so I can ask for her advice on some Art pieces we are thinking of buying.

The Buddha was for Mike Mason as a gift for him ruining her pillows and tiger patterned bed spread 4 years ago*

*this may not be true but the names have not been changed as there is no one innocent in this.

The Buddha was for Mike Mason as a gift for him ruining her pillows and tiger patterned bed spread 4 years ago*

*this may not be true but the names have not been changed as there is no one innocent in this.

She'd have been better getting him the bedding. It can't be comfortable dossing down in his LandLady/Goddess' stables* :grin:

* this may or may not be fact, much like Debenhams stocking JPD.

She'll be disappointed with the bedding! I wonder if she'll be as quick to demonstrate how easy it is to get a refund on air next week when the stuff's fallen apart?

She'll be disappointed with the bedding! I wonder if she'll be as quick to demonstrate how easy it is to get a refund on air next week when the stuff's fallen apart?

She'll probably wake up one morning and instead of just looking her usual tango orange she'll also have black stripes too :grin:

Sorry, I just made a thread about this and just saw this post! Typical!

Latest posts

Back