PS selling perfume again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

joe69

Registered Shopper
Car crash TV again

Roses de Neiges becomes Rose de Negus- a man who professes to be a fan of the fragrance and can't even pronounce it. A man who has been a fan of Van Cleef and Arpels for 30 years and is unable to really talk about their history (except via Wikipedia).

Plus it is so much cheaper online (13.99 p and p included at The London Perfume Company). I always wonder why people buy fragrance from Bid TV when 90% of the time it is cheaper with a quick google search.

I just feel that their customers are being bamboozled with their fragrance purchases. This is especially true when they say there is a 14 day return policy (as long as you don't open the perfume and you don't mind losing your p and p both from ther and back).

OMG here comes Kinkade!

I like it when he tells the viewers to go look at the price of the perfume online.... then when you do its a lot cheaper than what he's flogging it for lol.

I do love listening to his descriptions of the beautiful Kinkade Marrrrrrrrsterpieces.

'This picture is about faith. This picture is about belief. It is, not only the painter of light, it is the music of the night. It is the light of the sunset'.

I can't stand the man but you have to give him full credit. Nobody, but nobody, can bullshit like him :happy:

I do love listening to his descriptions of the beautiful Kinkade Marrrrrrrrsterpieces.

'This picture is about faith. This picture is about belief. It is, not only the painter of light, it is the music of the night. It is the light of the sunset'.

I can't stand the man but you have to give him full credit. Nobody, but nobody, can bullshit like him :happy:

James Russell can run him close in the bullshit stakes and was a bigger bullshitter than him once upon a time.

James Russell can run him close in the bullshit stakes and was a bigger bullshitter than him once upon a time.

Ah yes, Mr James and his 'Opals'. They have a fine line up of bullshitters don't they, they're simply unparralelled in the Shopping Telly world!

I was hoping, now he's a Dad, he'd grown up a bit but when he's on with Marina Berry, his sleazy side makes an appearance. I wish he'd save his innuendo, if he must do it, for out the back, off camera.

I was hoping, now he's a Dad, he'd grown up a bit but when he's on with Marina Berry, his sleazy side makes an appearance. I wish he'd save his innuendo, if he must do it, for out the back, off camera.

I see a mild improvement in Russell but something tells me the pressure is really on the presenters, even BOD was bullshitting last night. In fact it was the first time I personally think a complaint could have been warranted for him when he was selling a Christin Lars watch that ludicrously started at £120 and he was liberally using the word 'discounted' as the price fell, tutt tutt BOD.

We visited a car showroom recently, there was a quite slippery guy that reminded me of James Russell. He even pretended he could maybe do us a special deal but he would have to be careful his boss didn't find out :puke:

His patter was classic Sit-Up. Maybe that will be Russell's next venture if they go belly up!

I see a mild improvement in Russell but something tells me the pressure is really on the presenters, even BOD was bullshitting last night. In fact it was the first time I personally think a complaint could have been warranted for him when he was selling a Christin Lars watch that ludicrously started at £120 and he was liberally using the word 'discounted' as the price fell, tutt tutt BOD.

We visited a car showroom recently, there was a quite slippery guy that reminded me of James Russell. He even pretended he could maybe do us a special deal but he would have to be careful his boss didn't find out :puke:

His patter was classic Sit-Up. Maybe that will be Russell's next venture if they go belly up!

Haha, I would have asked to see his boss

So lame

Haha, I would have asked to see his boss

So lame

The good thing about watching these appalling Sit-Up channels is that you learn to spot a bullshitter a mile off, I was probably quite gullible a while back.

Not anymore, and for that at least I thank them :happy:

The good thing about watching these appalling Sit-Up channels is that you learn to spot a bullshitter a mile off, I was probably quite gullible a while back.

Not anymore, and for that at least I thank them :happy:

Quite right Wirral, I don't think anybody could pull the wool over my eyes ever again. We have been taught by the best :wink:

Quite right Wirral, I don't think anybody could pull the wool over my eyes ever again. We have been taught by the best :wink:

Indeed Momma. Their teachings in the dark art of BS have been well learned by us humble students.

I bet they never thought their students would revolt though :giggle:

Latest posts

Back