Why

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Just been watching Mark selling two king size duvet sets for £17.99 and I wondered why they sometimes sell them in pairs. Is it that the quality is a 'must send back' standard but people would be put off sending the whole lot of it back?

Or is it just a good deal and I'm being over suspicious?

Just been watching Mark selling two king size duvet sets for £17.99 and I wondered why they sometimes sell them in pairs. Is it that the quality is a 'must send back' standard but people would be put off sending the whole lot of it back?

Or is it just a good deal and I'm being over suspicious?

While I find your cynicism somewhat disappointing Momma I can see where you're coming from :grin:

To be frank I honestly wouldn't put anything past them, and I mean that.

Steve and his 'gold meltdown' the other night. He had three or four REAL GOLD (I heard gold prices are falling) neck chains and not one had the weight displayed, nor did he mention it.

I thought that they were goiing to start putting weights on the graphics?

Do they still do the authenticity cards for jewellery, or was that a flash in the pan?

I'm at my worst on a Monday Wirral, forgive me :giggle:

I understand, and i'll forgive your lapse this time :grin::grin:

I need a boost as after watching Lisa Brash last night, my faith in Sit-Up is on the wane again. Do you know she said a millionaire once bought her a bottle of Agent Provocateur perfume, and that it is her signature fragrance? All that and her boasts of being an art expert because she worked in a gallery, in Newcastle, seemingly for just a few months.

Such a modest woman isn't she? I cannot for the life of me think why she broke up with Mason, they both seem to love taking about themselves so much it's hard to imagine they'd ever of had a chance to argue!

Steve and his 'gold meltdown' the other night. He had three or four REAL GOLD (I heard gold prices are falling) neck chains and not one had the weight displayed, nor did he mention it.

I thought that they were goiing to start putting weights on the graphics?

Do they still do the authenticity cards for jewellery, or was that a flash in the pan?

The gram weights seem to have bitten the dust, many of the bad habits are back with aplomb.

Just so long as they realise they won't get away with it I say fill yer boots Sit-Up!

I understand, and i'll forgive your lapse this time :grin::grin:

I need a boost as after watching Lisa Brash last night, my faith in Sit-Up is on the wane again. Do you know she said a millionaire once bought her a bottle of Agent Provocateur perfume, and that it is her signature fragrance? All that and her boasts of being an art expert because she worked in a gallery, in Newcastle, seemingly for just a few months.

Such a modest woman isn't she? I cannot for the life of me think why she broke up with Mason, they both seem to love taking about themselves so much it's hard to imagine they'd ever of had a chance to argue!

Take a leaf out of my book Wirral and turn her off :wink: I cannot stand more than a few minutes of her, unlike Mikey, who had two years of it :rolleyes:

The gram weights seem to have bitten the dust, many of the bad habits are back with aplomb.

Just so long as they realise they won't get away with it I say fill yer boots Sit-Up!

They looked tiny and that's with the camera almost touching Marina's décolleté.

They didn't sell many but that's probably more than they'd sell with gram weight given.

I am finding Ms Brash's sales of Kinkade works increasingly interesting :happy:

One of his early works

gy6umuqu.jpg

One of his early works

e7e6y2ur.jpg

I'd like to hear Lisa interpretation of that piece, i'm torn between expressionism and impressionism.

Then again what do I know, I don't have Ms Brash's many years of art experience.

I doubt Melvyn Bragg does.

Do you learn anything other than her roots could do with touching up?

I didn't notice that Momma but I was mostly interested in trying to absorb, just a little bit, of that art experience she has under her belt. I am particularly interested in learning how to put a value on a print.

I think i'm slowly getting there.

Maybe she was thinking she was back in the art gallery and not some discount shopping channel........just for a moment :wink: easily done I'm sure

Discount Shopping Channel? Did you see the so called DOTD yesterday, 4 shitty solar lights for £9.52 all in without a call.

They looked no better or worse than similar ones on sale in a rather famous shop that sells everything for £1.

lights2.jpglights.jpg

Latest posts

Back