Is it me or is "not only" ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
... Said a lot more post Peter Simon's holiday? Do you think someone told him how much we hate it and to use it more? IMHO it is the most irritating catchphrase in TV history.

PJ

... Said a lot more post Peter Simon's holiday? Do you think someone told him how much we hate it and to use it more? IMHO it is the most irritating catchphrase in TV history.

PJ

I don't know if he says it a lot more as I cannot watch him now. I really cannot stand him. The way he can't pronounce anything gets right up my jaffers too.

PJ

I think the 'not only' business is just a little trick of his to give him a second or so to think up his next load of bull.

Birkett also says it quite a lot these days and he's full of it (that's when he isn't telling you the umpteenth story about his son, eee-fin).

I don't know if he says it a lot more as I cannot watch him now. I really cannot stand him. The way he can't pronounce anything gets right up my jaffers too.

You just made me laugh out loud and make those around me stare at me :p I wanna know more about your jaffers ;p

PJ

Latest posts

Back