Gayford/Kinkade working together

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
The painter of light™ and the world's best painter of animals could get together and paint this.

a7a6ubyj.jpg

From what I am learning from Lisa Brash's art opines I doubt their styles would mix PJ, and i'm somewhat surprised you don't realise that.

If you look closely their strokes are somewhat contradictory. I find Kinkade demonstrates a more rigorously formal approach to that of Gayford, who effortlessly fuses a juxtaposition of chaos with order.

I feel you should spend a little bit of time listening to Lisa's well thought out critques before suggesting a collaboration which, to be blunt, would not result in a more lucent mirror of our collective subconscious.

From what I am learning from Lisa Brash's art opines I doubt their styles would mix PJ, and i'm somewhat surprised you don't realise that.

If you look closely their strokes are somewhat contradictory. I find Kinkade demonstrates a more rigorously formal approach to that of Gayford, who effortlessly fuses a juxtaposition of chaos with order.

I feel you should spend a little bit of time listening to Lisa's well thought out critques before suggesting a collaboration which, to be blunt, would not result in a more lucent mirror of our collective subconscious.

Bliddy heck Wirral :giggle:

Bliddy heck Wirral :giggle:

Until I started watching Lisa Brash's Art sales I would have said 'that picture is crap d'ya know what I mean like'. However her perceptive, and dare I say provocative appreciation of Art has really influenced my thinking.

She has an eye for Art that I have never come across before. I find it as stimualting as I do moving.

Until I started watching Lisa Brash's Art sales I would have said 'that picture is crap d'ya know what I mean like'. However her perceptive, and dare I say provocative appreciation of Art has really influenced my thinking.

She has an eye for Art that I have never come across before. I find it as stimualting as I do moving.

:mysmilie_507:

Dirty Peter has literally just read out the fragrantica.com review of Bijan VIP for Men as his sales pitch, word for word!

I guess it makes a change from Wikipedia.

I fail to see how calling a presenter "dirty" is allowed to stand?

Does that not fall under the "offensive" category?

I fail to see how calling a presenter "dirty" is allowed to stand?

Does that not fall under the "offensive" category?

Have you heard his monologues? I fail to see how anyone can not call him anything but dirty after one of those never mind every shift.

PJ

Yes they are about as funny as piles hence i dont watch him anymore (find that a good idea if i dont like something myself)

However calling somebody "dirty" implies all sorts and is not right

Yes they are about as funny as piles hence i dont watch him anymore (find that a good idea if i dont like something myself)

However calling somebody "dirty" implies all sorts and is not right

You are right the word dirty could mean anything from a stain on a shirt to a stain on television but just because a word has multiple meanings, it doesn't mean that when you use the word it has to fit for every meaning.

Latest posts

Back