Origins USA - "If You Don't Like It, Bring It Back"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HYPE in a JAR

Registered Shopper
Saw this on the Origins com Facebook page, which seems to suggest that if you don't get on with using an Origins product, they will exchange it for you at counter.

Andrea Ruminski the article states, "If You Don't Like It, Bring It Back" I have to say, I bought an Origins product and my skin did NOT like it. Origins had NO problem taking it back and recommending something else. THANK YOU Origins for standing by your product and maintaining awesome customer service.
8 · 19 July at 13:35

Erika Knutson i bought a moisturizer that i used a third of. It wasn't working for me and you guys were great about exchanging it for something I LOVE. The last few years your skincare products are the only ones I use and I recommend them to everyone.
3 · 19 July at 14:03

Origins We certainly love our customers and strive to bring everyone the best in products and customer service. Thanks for thanking us!!
19 July at 16:03

Now I don't know if this is USA only or Origins UK would have the same policy? Also as Origins is an Estee Lauder company does this guarantee extend to other EL lines? It certainly would engender customer loyalty and equal the one true advantage of QVC beauty shopping, the MBG.

I don't know about origins but clinique and Estée Lauder does take it back ,because I have returned some products that did not suit me

In the US all beauty brands will take back products if you dislike them. Buy it then decide no don't like that shade of lipstick or whatever you bring it back and get full refund. We are talking about people using the products as well.

I don't know about origins but clinique and Estée Lauder does take it back ,because I have returned some products that did not suit me

Wow! This is news to me! This is in the Uk? I thought you had to have an adverse reaction (allergic) before they would do that! They certainly don't advertise this to my knowledge. Qvc are always referring to their mbg on used beauty items as a point of distinction. I've lost count of the amount of times I've heard the presenters laugh at what would happen if you tried to return a used beauty product to a department store.

In the US all beauty brands will take back products if you dislike them. Buy it then decide no don't like that shade of lipstick or whatever you bring it back and get full refund. We are talking about people using the products as well.

I thought I was pretty beauty savvy but again never heard of this. I would find it very unfair if these American beauty companies offered this in their home country but not in the UK. Equally if British brands offered it Stateside but not in their home country.

But had you used the products diamonds??

Many many many years ago the companies here did. But don't forget it would effect the prices, they will go up to cover people returning stuff. That is what I read on the beauty boards in the US, people saying well you returning stuff means they will start to up the prices. The drug store brands have really upped their prices over the pass few years. Also some US stores now demand you have to bring the receipt with you and after a certain period will no longer accept back. Nordstrom is 90 days.

But had you used the products diamonds??

Many many many years ago the companies here did. But don't forget it would effect the prices, they will go up to cover people returning stuff. That is what I read on the beauty boards in the US, people saying well you returning stuff means they will start to up the prices. The drug store brands have really upped their prices over the pass few years. Also some US stores now demand you have to bring the receipt with you and after a certain period will no longer accept back. Nordstrom is 90 days.

Yes for couple of days and it did not suit me .

Latest posts

Back