Delivery times Survey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
I was contacted today by a guy from QVC who said they were doing a survey on delivery times and had I got time to answer a few questions! Well, this was music to my ears as I have only today received my lola rose TSV so I was able to tell him of my "disappointment" with delivery times. He said they were contacting people randomly across the country to get a feel of delivery times. Chatting to him I read between the lines that maybe QVC arent happy with TNT!

I seem to be waiting longer for Q deliveries ( or is it I am paying more & expect earlier?) I ordered the LG TSV last Wed. at the a.m repeat & thought it would be here today (5/8) but not! Although this is within their 5-7 working days when I am paying their P&P costs my expectations are higher.If I order & P&P is free I don't count the days!

Certainly, delivery could be more expeditious, especially with smaller items, such as jewellery. The presenters are always telling us "if you want to be wearing/using this withiin 3 -5 working days", but i cannot recall the last time I received a parcel in 3 days, 5 I think so. Whilst delivery to my area is, generically, reliable and on time, it would be appreciated if it arrived earlier than expected now and again. In comparison, I order my dogs' food from Petshopbowl and it is delivered by Yodel. The last order I placed at approx. 2pm, and I received it the following day - brilliant service. So I don't know whether the reason for the ime it takes to receive a parcel, is with the Q or the courier, but they should switch to Yodel. If you check your order status and emails, the time it takes from placing the order, to it actually being dispatched could be a bit quicker. Does dispatched mean when it left the warehouse? It's difficult to work out who has more input into the delivery process: when do the Q let the courier know the item is ready for collection? And how long does it take to be collected? You could go on.....

Last edited:
I hope they ring me..! I ordered a Sarah McNamara try-me kit on 31/7. Yesterday, 4/8, I emailed because since the order confirmation I'd not heard another word - it is now however on it's way - Royal Mail, so I expect around five days for it to get here..sheesh, why do we bother..!

I hope they ring me too. Hopeless service from Royal Mail for a couple of years now.

Anything Royal Mail takes longer now as it goes to TNT first.

Anything Royal Mail takes longer now as it goes to TNT first.

Yes, in my humble opinion it is not Royal Mail that is at fault here. For comparison, I order my parakeet food from a company in the north of england and I can order something at 3pm one day and receive it by royal mail the following day - have been doing this for some years and have always had good service from royal mail. Same with ordering stuff from Amazon, always arrives swiftly with RM. Using a middle man, such as TNT is just slowing it down needlessly it seems. What is TNT doing with it I wonder!
I still havent had my Laura Geller TSV yet either!

Took a kipling bag to Post Office today to be returned to Q and even the counter clerk commented on their slow delivery times and high postage costs! nice lady was trying to save me money!

QVC are using TNT because they are cheaper and QVC can maximise their p&p profit by using them.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I still haven't received my LG TSV either.
Don't think I've ever got anything in three days, five days is the soonest, often longer.

What makes me especially mad is reading reviews of stuff I've ordered, by people in Scotland, Cornwall etc when I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, only 20 miles or so from Liverpool !

Oh I hope they call me too! This whole Laura Geller TSV farse has put me right in the mood to put a flea in someone's ear!

I can't actually fault Hermes it has to be said, as every time I get a dispatch email from the Q the item is here the next day and if I am not in the courier puts a note through the door and either pops the item in my brown bin or asks one of the neighbours to take it in.

I think they really need to take a look at their postage prices in general and also who they use to send items as it really is putting me off buying from them. I regularly buy supplements online, place the order one day, here the next via ABC and I can track it the whole way, all for a flat £4.95 no matter how much I buy. Bearing in mind these are often 1kg tubs of protein and more than one per order, definitely a lot more hefty than a Bare Minerals kit that QVC have the cheek to charge the same postage for and guaranteed you won't receive it the next day either.

Ideal world and Create and Craft now keep saying orders are dispatched in 3-5 days and in my experience there delivery times are better than Qvc's now.

If I received anything within 10 days I would think it was my birthday. Often takes 2 weeks for something like a top which is as light as a feather.

Latest posts

Back