Beth Terrell due for another outing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I see that coat is due to be shown on the "fashion" sale later tonight.

The one thing you can say about Q is that they never give up - that brand has not been on for years and years. Just when is enough enough?.

Also see Lyla boots which is Q own brand but I think it might be something to do with Markon as I have a pair from both and they are dead ringers and the guest was the same

It's really incredible and quite unseemly. They should pack up all the old stuff and send it to charitable organizations to distribute to disaster zones. I don't know what the high street does with unsold stock but people would soon stop going if stuff that was years old was still being flogged off.

I'm not a huge Beth Terrell fan but I did buy a gorgeous camel sloppy joe chenille jumper with an accompanying scarf, if they trawl those out again I would buy. I can't keep up with who is their latest designer and then within weeks the whole range seems to be in the last clicks.

LOL! His eyes and the top of his face look young-ish, then the bottom part of his face ages by 100 years....

Aaaah good old Markon, those were the days.

I've often wondered what happens to old fashion stock, whether its qvc or TKMaxx. I did write to TKM (as secretary of local drama group), requesting that we would take old stock off their hands for our wardrobe dept. Never got the courtesy of a reply.

Oh well, he can always sling on a pair of Birkenstocks and a zebra jacket for the safari look, and wear a navy blazer and a white hat for the natuical look! Maybe man's had an eyelift done like Alison Keenan did!
LOL! His eyes and the top of his face look young-ish, then the bottom part of his face ages by 100 years....

Item number 128832 Reversible Button Through Animal Print Leather Jacket (£82), this item was up for approx £52 last year, I know cause I was looking at it, how they hell can they justify putting it up by £30 when it was in the sale 12 months ago. I shouldn't be surprised by this ridiculous company any more but really starting to hate them now.

20 years ago when Q first started, not everyone had a home computer , and those that did hadn't really got into the swing of buying on line, so tele watchers were sitting ducks for Q and a new way of shopping without moving out of the chair. Up until the last 3 or 4 years, (I would say until they lost 'jewellery') , it had a good line of choice for goods of all descriptions, with good 'themed' days, blue-moon shows and the kind of TSV's that made you stay up to watch.

Now, I believe Q is a spent force. The p & p is a huge bone of contention, the number of quality vendors has vastly diminished, leaving Q to constantly use air time to push their own brands, many products are on Advanced Orders, our tv screens are a dogs dinner of graphics, and what with rumoured staffing problems in London and Liverpool, the only plus to this catalogue of issues is the 30 dmbg !

It smacks of desperation when the Clearance and Outlet shows feature long since extinct products from vendors who haven't guested for years !

A huge shake-up at all levels is badly needed, as I believe there are many customers like myself who (though I loathe to admit it) have spent thousands in the good years, and who now don't even spend in the low hundreds over a 12 month period.

I am watching this embarrassment of a show, what a load of ancient tat, and that's the "fashion" not just Glenn and his latest look. The garments look cheap, dated and crumpled. This show seems to sum up all that is wrong with QVC, out of touch, out of date and out of its mind!!

I am watching this embarrassment of a show, what a load of ancient tat, and that's the "fashion" not just Glenn and his latest look. The garments look cheap, dated and crumpled. This show seems to sum up all that is wrong with QVC, out of touch, out of date and out of its mind!!

Didn't see it, but I used to love Beth Terrell. Always reminded me of Sally Fields.

Latest posts

Back