What happened to the fashion expert?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caribbean boat-hire man ? If he cant look in the mirror before he steps foot outside of the door, then no way does he tell me how to dress !!!!

They must be having a laugh! he matches the quality of the clothes he is trying to flog. that pink coat looked like a rag even on the lovely Amanda. he talks a lot and says abssolutely nothing. fashion? Joking!

And whats with all the bits of string around his wrist ? There is something desperately 'sad' about a middle aged man who is trying to be 'edgy' - he'll be sporting a grey ponytail next !!!

I'm not overly Royalist, but if a young man like Prince William can do the casual smart look to perfection, then why can't some old codger who's profession is fashion, do the same ?

Just washed tramp/ Captain Birds Eye neither of which are a good look in my view.
I just couldn't take him seriously.
Who in their right mind would take "fashion" advice from some one who looked like Captain Birds eye.
Did any one else notice that some of those clothes have been around the block so often they might be about to come back into vogue.

Well we've had Christmas in July, so perhaps he's preparing to enter the grotto for the real thing a little later in the year? Just needs one of those nasty red coats he's been "dressing up and dressing down". You know, "classic with a modern twist". Poor chap's on auto-pilot as he whizzes through all these forgotten rags.

He looked awful. He reminded me of worzel gummidge or a tramp. How was that look good in any way? I missed the bit of string around his wrist. There is no way I could take anything he says seriously - he needs to look in the mirror pronto.

apparently those bits of string round the wrist are called wishes bracelets (around here anyway). All the little 8 year old girls down our road wear them, make them for each other, add little beads etc. Don't see how they translate to an on trend fashion accessory for a 50 something yorkshireman on a shopping channel. :taphead:

Despite the look and the spiel, it was nice to have an old-style QVC back on air for a bit. No hard sell until Debbie Flint was back on for the TSV telling us that 40,000 people had ordered in the first 11 seconds. And it wasn't the Jill Franks show either. The show was relaxed and, IMO, actually watchable. Never thought I'd be glad to see Glen. I must need help.

apparently those bits of string round the wrist are called wishes bracelets (around here anyway). All the little 8 year old girls down our road wear them, make them for each other, add little beads etc. Don't see how they translate to an on trend fashion accessory for a 50 something yorkshireman on a shopping channel. :taphead:

Maybe he's attended a Messy Church craft event!

Despite the look and the spiel, it was nice to have an old-style QVC back on air for a bit. No hard sell until Debbie Flint was back on for the TSV telling us that 40,000 people had ordered in the first 11 seconds. And it wasn't the Jill Franks show either. The show was relaxed and, IMO, actually watchable. Never thought I'd be glad to see Glen. I must need help.
Oh come on Moth ! You can't be this desperate . Not Glen. No no no no no.

Steady on, Moth! He might be relaxed but you could never accuse old Glen of being "watchable", he waffles on ad infinitum with his tired old cliches, I can't tolerate him for more than a couple of minutes. Although I agree that DF's barrow boy style is exhausting, totally the opposite to the bearded wonder that is Glen.

Glen Campbell's appearance...

Makes him looks like a cross between the guy on the KFC logo and the guy from the Uncle Ben's rice logo! He's still talking in the same robotic old bull****. That grey beard really ages him! Maybe it's his new style statement - The young / old man look!

Does he really think that he looks good? all that grey around his face is not doing him any favours, have a shave Glen!

Imagine if you'd booked a personal shopper to help you choose an outfit for a special occasion and in walked Glen dressed like that. You'd run a mile!!!!!

He's trying that well known but unsuccessful middled aged man trick of growing more hair on the face as it declines on top of the head as a distraction. Sorry Glen we all still notice your scalp shinning through. Don't Q sell those hair thickening fibre things? Maybe he should try those...........

Latest posts

Back