poor relation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
If Quk are experiencing troublesome times, why don't the buyers raid the 'larder' in the U.S ? We already get their cr.p fashion, but there are so many good products on the U.S. website that could be tested on audiences here. Years ago we had a massive choice in the Temp-tations oven to table crockery/cookware range, and I bought loads. But the choice on the U.S website is like an Aladdins cave - it would be almost worth emigrating just to have access to Q's massive choice, AND some of the clearance prices converted to stirling are unbelievable !

It does seem that the UK is very much the poor relation with its boring and repetitive items and shows.

I loved that cookware too but think the Ikea chuck out your chintz era saw it off. A resurgence thanks to Kirstie Allsop's shows, which have been a hit, might be around the corner. Hope so.

It will depend if the company want to sell on QVC UK. Quite a lot of US companies don't want to chance it. Just look at how many vanished after 9/11. Now it is the recession they don't want to chance it. Don't forget they will have to agree to the 30 MBG which they also might not want to chance here in the UK.

I agree Qvc usa website is jam packed full of products, its a pity we couldn't get a few more of the decent items over here , instead of the same old rubbish .

I loved that cookware too but think the Ikea chuck out your chintz era saw it off. A resurgence thanks to Kirstie Allsop's shows, which have been a hit, might be around the corner. Hope so.

As a Swede I apologise for IKEA. Personally I love my chintz!

Inge :)

As a Swede I apologise for IKEA. Personally I love my chintz!

Inge :)

Love Ikea

Love Swedish meatballs, cinnamon buns, fika!

Love Stockholm. My favorite city. If I could get a job in Sweden we'd move there in a flash

I love Ikea too. I always but loads more than I intend to when I am in there. My sister in law and niece are spending a year in Sweden whilst she is on sabbatical. I hope to hear loads about it

Latest posts

Back