DOTD - 70cm Pearl Necklace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I have seen this on sale a few times now, the necklace dosen't come with a clasp bur rather a solid string.

Peter Sherlock just said that Yolisa was modelling it in one drop (and very nice she looked too) but that if you wanted you could get it around your neck twice, i'm sure I heard James Russell say the same thing last night. All I can assume is there must be some seriously small heads around if you could get that around your neck twice, pinheads!

But i'm afraid Peter Sherlock has graduated to the higher echelons of Sit Up bullshitters. This necklace is on sale for £7.99 and he just said, quote:- 'You would not believe the value for money you're getting here. I would go so far as to say (paused) I would personally take them to an Independent Jewellers and say do I need to get these valued for the house insurance'.

I doubt even Peter Simon, James Russell or Mike Mason would say that with a £7.99 piece of jewellery. Hilarious, but please behave yourself Peter Sherlock. Imagine saying the P+P cost the same as the item cost?, the Jeweller would probably think you were mad! :grin:

Last edited:
1/100 shot landed

just seen this and knew one of the two would post this

Did Peter say it would be worth a lot more than the selling price? no

Did he indicate it was worth more than the selling price? no

As you like to deal with facts good luck at the asa with this one

ALL THE VERY BEST

1/100 shot landed

just seen this and knew one of the two would post this

Did Peter say it would be worth a lot more than the selling price? no

Did he indicate it was worth more than the selling price? no

As you like to deal with facts good luck at the asa with this one

ALL THE VERY BEST

Attacking the messenger as always I see Newt. If someone suggests you get something valued for your insurance you are heavily hinting it is worth a lot more than under £10. Why would anyone separately mention anything under a hundred? If I heard what he said that is the price point I would be thinking.

PJ

He then within seconds stated that "is my personal opinion and not that of the channel"

Yes hinting Pj im quite sure Asa dont rule on hints but ask Wirral to be sure as i am just a numpty who is banned by the Asa.

Being such a "paragon" of the facts as you are sir i am surprised you are siding with your good friend again on this one sir.

And dont call me Newt....

I meant what i said the other evening PJ take the mick out of me accuse me of trolling, accuse me of not being new to the channels but dont EVER accuse me of saying something i did not say again because if you do i will not be resting on my laurels next time

Attacking the messenger as always I see Newt. If someone suggests you get something valued for your insurance you are heavily hinting it is worth a lot more than under £10. Why would anyone separately mention anything under a hundred? If I heard what he said that is the price point I would be thinking.

PJ

I just thought it was hilarious PJ, one of the funnier examples of bullshit I have heard in a long time!

Personally I wouldn't bother my arse complaining about that kind of thing but sadly, yet again, it demonstrates just how stupid they must think their beloved audience are though.

Last edited:
Interpretation is in the eye of the beholder

Just because yourself and Wirral seem to think all viewers are stupid maybe they are not?

Ah Wirral deems it not worthy of his time to complain to the authorities

Good good nothing to see End of thread...

I have seen this on sale a few times now, the necklace dosen't come with a clasp bur rather a solid string.

Peter Sherlock just said that Yolisa was modelling it in one drop (and very nice she looked too) but that if you wanted you could get it around your neck twice, i'm sure I heard James Russell say the same thing last night. All I can assume is there must be some seriously small heads around if you could get that around your neck twice, pinheads!

But i'm afraid Peter Sherlock has graduated to the higher echelons of Sit Up bullshitters. This necklace is on sale for £7.99 and he just said, quote:- 'You would not believe the value for money you're getting here. I would go so far as to say (paused) I would personally take them to an Independent Jewellers and say do I need to get these valued for the house insurance'.

I doubt even Peter Simon, James Russell or Mike Mason would say that with a £7.99 piece of jewellery. Hilarious, but please behave yourself Peter Sherlock. Imagine saying the P+P cost the same as the item cost?, the Jeweller would probably think you were mad! :grin:

I have just had a horrible thought Wirral, does this mean at some point Peter Simon is going to be selling this? Can you imagine it. Peter Simon and a pearl necklace, that is going to give him monologue material from now until Christmas!

PJ

Pj

Can you clarify exactly how long you have watched bid for please?

This is massively important

Have you considered embracing on the Edinburgh festival next week? Could test demand there

Pj

Can you clarify exactly how long you have watched bid for please?

This is massively important

Have you considered embracing on the Edinburgh festival next week? Could test demand there

But this is a thread and forum about Bid not me, why don't you set up a forum about me as you clearly want to talk about me, or maybe a fan page on Facebook, either or is fine with me ...

I want an apology Pj as stated i dont take kindly to being libeled.

And you have made an ode to me in your profile sweet but im not your type....

Latest posts

Back