Creation Lamis perfumes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ali Kamman

Registered Shopper
Oh dear. Just seen a 100ml Creation Lamis perfume hyped up in Peter Sherlock's "What's In The Box". PS said it was amazing that we could buy it for £9.99 plus, of course, the usual charges. Yet there are other 100ml Creation Lamis fragrances online going for £2.49!! I can understand people taking a chance on big name fragrances that Bid sell, even if they too can be bought cheaper elsewhere, but I really do wonder who has £20 to waste on an unknown brand that they probably couldn't try out first in a shop. Inevitably, he sold every single one. It's Jean-Paul Dupont all over again...

Don't forget that this is the year of Jean Paul Dupont's massive European retail launch.
They are obviously waiting until the autumn for the launch so as to capitalise on the Christmas trade.
When it happens you won't be able to get away from the TV and press advertising, the celebrity endorsements and all the attendant hoo-ha!
Can't wait.

Oh dear. Just seen a 100ml Creation Lamis perfume hyped up in Peter Sherlock's "What's In The Box". PS said it was amazing that we could buy it for £9.99 plus, of course, the usual charges. Yet there are other 100ml Creation Lamis fragrances online going for £2.49!! I can understand people taking a chance on big name fragrances that Bid sell, even if they too can be bought cheaper elsewhere, but I really do wonder who has £20 to waste on an unknown brand that they probably couldn't try out first in a shop. Inevitably, he sold every single one. It's Jean-Paul Dupont all over again...

It's another fragrance from the UAE so I would say it's definitely JPD all over again, and probably from the same factory!

Expect to see it in Harvey Nichols by Autumn.

someone got me a bottle of that stuff last christmas. im sorry to say it smells a bit like cheap dish washer tablets.

someone got me a bottle of that stuff last christmas. im sorry to say it smells a bit like cheap dish washer tablets.

Doesn't surprise me! As I said, it's bizarre that people would waste nearly £20 on a completely unknown cheapie brand from the UAE and wouldn't instead put it towards a decent 'name' scent. Crazy...

Latest posts

Back