Prsenter bringing on the assistant for their opinion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Do you think that their are people who change their mind based on the assistant's opnion? It seems to me like they only bring them in when the presenter has run out of things to say, but it got me thinking do you think there are people who think, right I am ging to buy that but only if this young lass thinks it looks nice too?

PJ

Do you think that their are people who change their mind based on the assistant's opnion? It seems to me like they only bring them in when the presenter has run out of things to say, but it got me thinking do you think there are people who think, right I am ging to buy that but only if this young lass thinks it looks nice too?

PJ

Of course. Their main TA are over 50 year olds. If they are selling clothing and the young assistant says she loves it and it can be worn by all ages, it will persuade older viewers to buy the clothing as they are being told by somebody who looks like they 'know' fashion.

you are a bit sexy when you speculate outloud pj, no homo.

haha, nah i think the previous post was rather spot on.

they portray jenny topp and kiri bloore as "on trend" and therefore influential and trustworthy.

they portray jenny topp and kiri bloore as "on trend" and therefore influential and trustworthy.

:grin: Wouldn't let Jenny Topp pick my underpants, let alone an outfit. As for Kiri? Hmm possibly, but we'd have to shop somewhere nice rather than from the Harbour Bay men's range :rain:

Haha, thanks MR T, I think :p I just guess as someone who would never be influenced by anything but my seeing the product and the description it comes as a shock to me that people would believe that a 30 something would like to wear something that a 70 would.

PJ

:grin: Wouldn't let Jenny Topp pick my underpants, let alone an outfit. As for Kiri? Hmm possibly, but we'd have to shop somewhere nice rather than from the Harbour Bay men's range :rain:

Have you ever seen Jenny's page at her Model Agency website?

It's only my opinion but she dosen't really look like a woman who wears Dr Cringles or even Mondi, let alone Tayberry Hankey Hem Tops!

http://www.motmodel.com/Detail.aspx?model_id=6918

Well the little tinker, she must be on a fortune to love Mondi or Dr C! :grin:

She looks stunning in her Freestep Mary Jane Beige Shoes.

freestep.jpg

i did laugh.

i was also amused by a slip of the tongue of hers, the other day she brazenely called the show "her shift" the only time i've ever remotely related to her on any level.

Haha, thanks MR T, I think :p I just guess as someone who would never be influenced by anything but my seeing the product and the description it comes as a shock to me that people would believe that a 30 something would like to wear something that a 70 would.

PJ

i'm sure it's been said on here before but why can't they follow ideal worlds example of having better age appropriation when using models.

Latest posts

Back