Unseen reduced items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
In some of these `fashion` outlet shows, do they have pieces that have never been aired before ? When I look at the clearance I sometimes come across names I`ve never seen on air I`ve been a customer for about 6/7 years.

The new website is less predictable than the old version but not all reduced items are listed in the Clearance or Last Click lists. Do you mean items that haven't been aired at the full QVC price?

Supercoolwillow is the uber-number-cruncher, he'll probably know more than I do.

The new website is less predictable than the old version but not all reduced items are listed in the Clearance or Last Click lists. Do you mean items that haven't been aired at the full QVC price?

Supercoolwillow is the uber-number-cruncher, he'll probably know more than I do.

Yes I know its not possible to watch all of them but they seem to come out of the woodwork and some names too I`m unfamiliar with

I'm not sure how closely online/shopping channels have to adhere to the rules about the number of days on sale at a higher price before they can be genuinely reduced to a sale price. Maybe these items only have to lurk on the website to qualify, even if they've never been aired? I suppose they might be "special purchase" items, listed at an inflated price so the reductions look good.

Ian I'm going to start calling you Mezmo the Memory Man! I can always rely on your number knowledge!

Latest posts

Back