How many of the (female) presenters.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Nina Leonard on in the background, with Jackie Kabler and Chloe Everton - why does it take two to present a one hour show? -, and it got me to thinking : how many of them, if you asked their opinion of the fashion, would respond with 'I wouldn't be seen dead in it!'? That dress does nothing for Jackie, and the one Chloe is wearing isn't much better. As many other posters, along with myself, have said before, they are primarily sales people, working for the company who is selling the products so it is, consequently, their job to maximise purchases. Explanation : this is a clearance show!

i noticed that ch and simon were on earlier..i wondered what it was all about as well....im sure its because with qvc's obsession with guests and there were none for these shows

Yes I have to agree, two 'proper' presenters without a guest is overload, especially unnecessary I would have thought for clearance shows.

The thing with these people is that they can speak for England and love the sound of their own voice so when you have two on it seems they are vying for pole position. One would have been perfectly adequate, in my opinion.

I somehow cannot see Chloe choosing any of these clothes as her preferred attire but, the dress she was wearing was quite nice on her all the same:happy:

The dress Jackie was wearing was reduced by a colossal £1.80! Hope you all rushed to the phones and bagged this amazing bargain!

Nina Leonard on in the background, with Jackie Kabler and Chloe Everton - why does it take two to present a one hour show? -, and it got me to thinking : how many of them, if you asked their opinion of the fashion, would respond with 'I wouldn't be seen dead in it!'? That dress does nothing for Jackie, and the one Chloe is wearing isn't much better. As many other posters, along with myself, have said before, they are primarily sales people, working for the company who is selling the products so it is, consequently, their job to maximise purchases. Explanation : this is a clearance show!

Well Catherine looked lovely (as always) but the dress didn't suit her at all :)

I expect they wear whatever the producer tells them to fall in love with, and the producer no doubt has an eye on how many dollars they can make!

Latest posts

Back