where are the program guides

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I have noticed that I have not received a program guide in any of my parcels for well over a month now. Have they stopped doing them do we know?

They didn't list presenters names on the paper guide though did they?

they expect you to check the online tv guide regularlly now which aint quite right

it so absolutely ain't! shows how little they think of the CONVENIENCE for their customers. They should think seriously about renaming the company - Quality - No; Value - No way; Conveninece - well, a little, but so are many other on line companies.

me thinks qvc are desperately trying to save some money lately....no printing of guides....presenters gone (apparently)......lotsof items on advanced orders only....all saving money

I think it does mean people will tune in less, if you get a leaflet you might browse through it and notice something but I'm much less likely to bother to keep checking online.

I think it does mean people will tune in less, if you get a leaflet you might browse through it and notice something but I'm much less likely to bother to keep checking online.

Couldn't agree more! I used to look out for upcoming shows I like. I'm not nearly so likely to go to the bother of having to log on to laptop or look on my iPhone to find out.

Perhaps they are not printing them any more so that they can change programmes at the last minute? Obviously things are going really badly, so they may need to respond more quickly to get rid of rubbish old stock etc.

Latest posts

Back