QVC have had their last order from me.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
They really have wound me up this time with their nonsense and lack of internal communication.

Last week I returned a faulty LD wrap case set, had called them up for a returns label, told the rep I wanted a refund, ticked the refund box on the label. Well, today I went on to my online account and lo and behold there's an order placed today for a wrap case set! So they obviously ignored both what I said to them on the phone and didn't bother looking at the returns slip either! Called up customer services as she agreed to cancel it & start the refund process. Good, but you could have saved me a phone call by just doing that in the first place!

Anyway, does anyone know where I stand with the original p&p as the item pretty much fell apart when I took it out the box as the popper hadn't been attached properly at all and to be honest if they don't refund the original p&p as well as the price of the item I am just in the mood to kick up an almighty stink with them, just want to make sure that I am right to do so.

This along with the Sunbelievable order that I am no doubt never going to get and the Laura Geller TSV that's still not here I am now going to be looking everywhere else before I order from QVC now.

Hi Chrissi, you are definitely entitled to have your P&P refunded because the item was faulty. HOWEVER, on more than one occasion when I have returned faulty items they have failed to refund the original P&P and I have had to phone CS to get the refund, their excuse being that this was an "oversight".

I cynically think that they hope customers won't notice or won't ring up to challenge it.

Yeah, I have looked up their T's & C's and will be quoting them back to them if the P&P isn't refunded.

The people at Liverpool are always apologetic about it so don't think there wil be any argument from them.

Maybe you will find the Sunbelievable at the 99p shop! Sounds like you have got lots of colours already anyway! QVC sound really useless!
They really have wound me up this time with their nonsense and lack of internal communication.

Last week I returned a faulty LD wrap case set, had called them up for a returns label, told the rep I wanted a refund, ticked the refund box on the label. Well, today I went on to my online account and lo and behold there's an order placed today for a wrap case set! So they obviously ignored both what I said to them on the phone and didn't bother looking at the returns slip either! Called up customer services as she agreed to cancel it & start the refund process. Good, but you could have saved me a phone call by just doing that in the first place!

Anyway, does anyone know where I stand with the original p&p as the item pretty much fell apart when I took it out the box as the popper hadn't been attached properly at all and to be honest if they don't refund the original p&p as well as the price of the item I am just in the mood to kick up an almighty stink with them, just want to make sure that I am right to do so.

This along with the Sunbelievable order that I am no doubt never going to get and the Laura Geller TSV that's still not here I am now going to be looking everywhere else before I order from QVC now.

they probably will give you back your p&p but they wont do it without you chasing it.as MHAL has said they always think that people wont chase it IMO.I had a faulty laura gellar set years back and i was absolutely fuming - so looking forward to receiving it and it came totally sashed.i got a refund but they seemed stunned that id even considered asking for my p&p back!!!

I am sure you'll get your P&P back as soon as you point out the error of their ways!

And you are right, you shouldnt have to ask, but its QVC....

:down:

I think the surprising thing is that they were going to send a replacement!!

There are usually complaints here that people WANTED a replacement and got a refund instead!!

Maybe the warehouse staff like doing the opposite of what the customer asks for :headbang:

I also discoved by a chance that I wasn't refunded p&p on a faulty pair of Emu boots that was £7.95, when I phoned they said there was a note on refunding the postage but somehow it hasn't been done.

Latest posts

Back