Half P&P Limits.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Currently on air, CH has just been yammering about ordering and apps and so on and she said not to forget that you'll get a 50% reduction on P&P for ordering more than one item, "up to 5". I've never heard anyone say that they'll limit you to 5 items before charging you more. I presume that if you wanted 6 or more, you'd have to pay full P&P on the 6th and subsequent items. Is this a new policy or just another facet of the T&Cs that QVC have managed to keep very quiet about?

I have heard it said before but don't think they say it that often though.

I have heard CH say it frequently but she is the only one I have heard say it.

If you order online, the drop down box only goes up to 5 anyway.

I have (in the dim and distant past) ordered 2 x 5 :drunk: and paid full P&P for 2 and 1/2 price on the other 8.

The limit of 5 per order has been in place for a long time, at least 10 years.

Last edited:
It's definitely been in place a decade, but the old website used to allow you to add more than 5 of an item to your basket. I suspect they've estimated that 5 items strapped together would be the limit before Hermes or Royal Mail would quibble and charge them either a higher rate or 2 lots of delivery. But you really never know the reasoning behind many of their policies!

10 years ago I used to buy TSVs and sell on ebay (back when it was worth the effort), but now I think the 5 items cut off point is nature's way of reminding me to step away from the checkout process. I rarely buy more than one of anything these days.

Latest posts

Back