Rosemary Conley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SallyMc

Registered Shopper
Has she been on yet?

I havent tried to watch because everytime I see her, I have to run off and find something to eat......it's just something about her, I feel the same when I see her face smiling down at me from a charity shop bookshelf :thinking:

Anyway, I have wanted the portion pots for ages, great idea if you are cooking for various people who may or may NOT want optimum portion control!!

Coal skuttle full of cooked rice for them......thimble full.....oops, I mean portion pot for me!! :happy:

IW price £4.99 and.......you guessed it, £4.99 P&P.

For a wee bit of plastic :down:

Sally, portion pots are actually the same size as a set of american cup measures (readily available in an TKMaxx). HTH!

I've just got in and I'm hoping to catch a show with her now.

Are they really???

:blush:

Thank you, thats brilliant!!

I was looking at my trusty bright pink Poundland cups earlier and wondering if they might be similar amounts.....but never got further than wondering.

Now I need to try and find out what colour portion pot = which American cup size!

Thanks again.

Sally, portion pots are actually the same size as a set of american cup measures (readily available in an TKMaxx). HTH!

I've just got in and I'm hoping to catch a show with her now.

When I went on my diet this time last year, I looked it up online and found out the following:

pot sizes are:
blue 80ml = 1/3 cup
yellow 125ml = 1/2 cup
red 250ml = 1 cup
green 330ml = 1 1/3 cup

HTH!

I watched one of the shows and have to admit Rosemary does know what shes on about , a lot of what she says makes sense. good luck to anyone trying this diet :)

I did intend to watch Rosemary Conley... but soon switched off when I saw it was the awful Dennice R presenting... I would rather watch paint dry.....

I really like Rosemary Conley, her's was the first diet I followed and I like the fact she's always very truthful. She will say that it might take a few days to get used to smaller portions, she does say that there's no such thing as "free" foods, that every food has a calorie content. And she has lived by her own eating principals for decades. Nice lady and great to see a successful business woman.

Latest posts

Back