Kipling Yabel Small Crossbody Bag Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i know theres a couple of kipling shows tomorrow....i cant find anything on the internet about it either

Did anyone see the Kipling show this morning?
Dont think this was aired and not sure if it will be on tonight as it is not showing on 3 EP

but I caught a bit of the show and one of the bags had a keyring with the name Sarah
but I dont know which colour it was think it might be grey sky but not sure
Can anyone help?
I have phoned customer service but no one was available to help just now & I wont be at home at 7pm to call in and ask then.

no it wasnt in the show this morning.im presuming its not been shown yet as all the colours are still in stock and no easy pay on it.i really want to see it before i order it.i saw the dots pattern on the show this morning and i didnt like it - i thought thats what i would order in the try me.id really like to see the inside also before ordering

I prefer the monkey print on the blue rather than the cream background, I think that one will sell fast if that's the one you're after.

I think you could be right Ian, the 3 easy pays for today haven't kicked in yet so perhaps it's not on the list for today.

There is meant to be a one hour show on Wed 14th August - 1pm to 2pm so they might have it then as a Lunchtime Special... If mine arrives before then I will try and remember to pop back to let you know the measurements etc etc.... xxx

details now up at last

Yabel small crossbody bag from Kipling. This stylish cross-body bag features a fab all-over snake-style animal print, a flap-over front, adjustable strap and cute monkey keyring. Look great on-the-go, with this must-have bag.

Inner compartment with two slot pockets
Plush monkey keyring
Bag (h x w x d): 12.5cm x 20cm (4.9" x 8")

All measurements are approximate

Mine's just arrived... and i'm really not sure... it's very dinky as Ian said and has a weird fold down front section... I'll take a picture in a minute when I've eaten my lunch...

Latest posts

Back