Senseo Coffee Machine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
On pd now

family member has this machine very good from my experience

Looks a good price at £70 all in, captain cooks by far cheapest online at £50 but personally not heard of the website

Argos £149.99

On pd now

family member has this machine very good from my experience

Looks a good price at £70 all in, captain cooks by far cheapest online at £50 but personally not heard of the website

Argos £149.99

I like the look of that. I've never heard of Captain Cooks either but it has very good reviews.

I dont think Chris sold many he looked a bit disappointed at the end

Good to see the continuation of big brands that has started the last few weeks ago. Like i said on the I Phone sale i doubt there is much margin at all in these brands for the channel but if preserved with they will attract and more importantly retain viewers

the duo grill sold well after a good demo from Chris

about 40 sold not sure how price compared did not check on that one

i think (dont quote me) p drop were 39.99 + charges so similar

probably explains why it sold very well especially late on

Great to see decent products and brand names coming back....just a few months ago they were selling that awful non-branded mini drip desktop 'coffee machine' for a £1 - which looking at it was about a £1 too much.

Great to see decent products and brand names coming back....just a few months ago they were selling that awful non-branded mini drip desktop 'coffee machine' for a £1 - which looking at it was about a £1 too much.

The two 'mugs' (more like eggcups) were probably worth more.

agreed a massive step in the right way

and Chris was very good to like the bloke tbh

The Senseo is a great machine, you can buy Lidl own brand pods 18 for £1.69, or you can buy a coffee duck and use any ground coffee :)

Its not worth £70 though, ours was £30 from Argos different shape but does exactly the same

agreed a massive step in the right way

and Chris was very good to like the bloke tbh

Think selling 2 good brands whilst can be described as a step, when you compare it to the mass of knock off fake Chinese brands which just be in their 100's it is more of a baby step (but I agree it is a step)

PJ

of course its not "worth" £70 an i phone is not "worth" £500

but products were sold at worse a very competitive price on the channels

Yes PJ all big brands would be great that will never happen as they will not make a penny relatively on them the channels would close in under a year even if it bought in more buyers.

Latest posts

Back