What is Alison wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
I don't normally comment on such things, but she looks absolutely awful. It's shapeless, the wrong length and actually looks like it's the wrong size for her too. She has worn some absolute humdingers before but this beats them all hands down.

I know there are some people who adore her and hang onto her every word but I`m afraid I have to turn off when she`s on. Her wonky teeth, shrieky voice, crap taste in clothes, inability to stand up without leaning on something and her obviously dated " beauty " knowledge really grates on me. Yep I know she`s human and just like the rest of us she`s prone to ageing etc but the rest of us don`t stand in front of a camera pretending everything Q sells is wonderful and we`re God`s gift to beauty brands.

They`re queuing up to ask her questions on Q`s facebook page. Of course everything she`s recommending in her replies is either a tsv or a very expensive product but people swallow it ...

We were staying in a hotel when AY launched the Strivectin TSV and I flicked to QVC just as they switched from the before and after photos back to Miss Ali! Mr Akimbo commented that AY's face was a great "before" look but why hadn't she used the products and achieved a good "after" result? Made me chuckle!

I know there'll be forum members ready to remind me she has health issues but when she's giving her sales patter she never qualifies her claims of lifting, firming, peeling away eye bags & dark circles etc. by saying that if you have certain health issues or hereditary skin problems this probably won't help. Her knowledge seems dated and her look wouldn't be allowed on a high-end shop's beauty counter. These days I only watch if there's a confident guest who can hold back the sound bite queen to tell us about their range, or to play Cliché Bingo (double points if she says "as well", "presteegious", "ingreejunts", "morve", "on a night", and mentions a celebrity in the same sentence). :thinking:

I don't normally comment on such things, but she looks absolutely awful. It's shapeless, the wrong length and actually looks like it's the wrong size for her too. She has worn some absolute humdingers before but this beats them all hands down.

Even the lilac ensemble she wore a few months ago for a TSV launch?
Sorry, I can't remember what the TSV was, possibly Bare Minerals but I'm not 100% sure.

She looked nice on the beauty fix show , all in black. Pity she changed for the 7pm show

She should lay of the shimmer high on the cheeks as it highlights the eye bags. Also she brags about applying layer after layer of products but this is overloading a a waste of products and can puff up the skin.

Latest posts

Back