Elemis 6 Piece Skincare Essentials Collection TSV 08/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me. Don't like the Papaya(makes me itch), if it had been 15 or 20 mls I could just give away. Sorry I begrudge giving a full size product. I have loads of cleansers to work through as well.

It's actually now available to buy, with a month to go I wonder if its already in the warehouse, it's not for me this time but I did order the Liz Earle TSV early and it arrived before TSV day

They may send out emails with a link to buy before the TSV day for those who don't read this forum.

I saw someone posted this on fb yesterday. Seems odd that its available so early:thinking:

Can anyone remember what all the products are in this kit?

I remember 200ml of cleanser & toner
50ml papaya enzyme ( I think)
30ml of oxygenating night cream

but cant remember what the other 2 were?

Thanks Sazza

I am trying to decide whether to get the last TSV on Advanced Orders
or get this one
but was a bit annoyed that I got old stock of the pro radiance in the last TSV
and also on a kit with pro radiance and apricot toner I got a Pro Radiance that was 2 years old
even though the rest of the products were this years and I got it on waitlist :headbang:

Well if it is auto delivery, then it won't be on easy pay.

Still a no from me. I was having a rummage and found three full size Pro Rad Cleansers!!!!!! Plus 400mls sizes of the Rose Petal Cleanser and Ginseng toner. Full size Sensitive Wash, full size Sensitive cleanser and toner!!!! I am hanging my head in shame and not buying cleansers for at least a year.

At the moment I am using a Eve Lom Morning Cleanser I bought in the sale in January(SpaceNK sale)

Well if it is auto delivery, then it won't be on easy pay.

Still a no from me. I was having a rummage and found three full size Pro Rad Cleansers!!!!!! Plus 400mls sizes of the Rose Petal Cleanser and Ginseng toner. Full size Sensitive Wash, full size Sensitive cleanser and toner!!!! I am hanging my head in shame and not buying cleansers for at least a year.

At the moment I am using a Eve Lom Morning Cleanser I bought in the sale in January(SpaceNK sale)

Me too, I've got loads of unused stuff from my former days of stockpiling beauty tsvs. Not going to fess up to the dates (some boxes still had the qvc invoice in them and the date shocked me), but if I say I've still got some unused Molton Brown stuff I think you'll get the idea!

I was hoping for Pro collagen marine cream as this is the everyday product I use from Elemis, however would like to try this cleanser and toner (usually use pro radiance cream cleanser). I will probably decide on the day!

I'm a big fan of the Oxygenatng Night Cream, so will think carefully about this.

like the body tsv's. that evening blooms body oil that I hated I really like now. it lasts ages considering the size 50ml for a body product. got two more from e-bay, saves on perfume too. still od fashioned smell.

They never offer easy pays when the item is on auto-delivery. I wonder whether the website would allow you to buy an auto-delivery item with an easy pay code? Has anyone tried doing this? There's a 3 easy pay code valid until 16/9/13 STYEXT, they sent it to me in the post so it may be limited to certain customers.

Is anyone else like me and getting thoroughly sick of TSVs being £50-£60 inc postage? The only good thing about them being this price is that they do really make me stop and think, as that sort of money (for me) is not something I just spend on a whim. As a consequence, I would say that I've not bought 4 out of 5 TSVs that I would otherwise be interested in.

Remember the days when a Beauty TSV would be about £30.00 inc P & P and you'd get a sh*t load for your money?
I'm guessing those days are long gone now?

Sorry Dips, I've just seen your post. I'm basically repeating what you were saying.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back