Mike is selling the headphones i have owned for a good few years

They do infact produce GREAT SOUND

interested on price they were not that expensive but have lasted brilliantly

Mike is selling the headphones i have owned for a good few years

They do infact produce GREAT SOUND

interested on price they were not that expensive but have lasted brilliantly

Mike knows great sound!

he has stated that again

These are very very good for the price (i paid) still working perfectly 5 years on

I LOVE GREAT SOUND!

Bit dear at £29.51. Amazon: £17.95 with free delivery (3 - 5 working days, same as Bid).

Sennheiser are a good brand, my HD-600's are still going strong 10 years later :happy:

Stayed the same price for a long time then same as what i paid i think

All i can say is i would happily pay £30 all in considering the service they have given me

They are miles clear of entry level compared to most other brands

Bit dear at £29.51. Amazon: £17.95 with free delivery (3 - 5 working days, same as Bid).

Sennheiser are a good brand, my HD-600's are still going strong 10 years later :happy:

They are an excellent brand, top notch!

The way Mike was talking about them I was expecting a much higher price like £50 - £80 or something, £20 for a set of headphones + the p&p and call charge is good though

Saying the extra charges after each time he mentions the price seems to come naturally to Mike now which is good to see

I'm in the minority here by saying I was not a fan of old Mike he was a bit too much but he was very watchable tonight especially teasing Charlie about his girlfriend Debbie

i love that he is aware of the internets feelings on his knowledge of sound and how he subtly plays it up, without any malice towards us.

also he is legitimately excited about having his pick of the week segment, it shows in his non autocue delivery. mele anyone? haha

Mike always makes me laugh, I was actually laughing out loud one night this week, fantastic entertainment :)

The way Mike was talking about them I was expecting a much higher price like £50 - £80 or something, £20 for a set of headphones + the p&p and call charge is good though

Saying the extra charges after each time he mentions the price seems to come naturally to Mike now which is good to see

I'm in the minority here by saying I was not a fan of old Mike he was a bit too much but he was very watchable tonight especially teasing Charlie about his girlfriend Debbie

That's fair enough, didn't watch last night but I do find that he keeps the teasing going a bit longer than he should making them feel uncomfortable.

PJ

That's fair enough, didn't watch last night but I do find that he keeps the teasing going a bit longer than he should making them feel uncomfortable.

PJ

I sometimes get the feeling he tries to copy Steve MacDonald's mickey taking, ribbing style with his assistants (especially Yolisa) but personally I don't think Mike the personality to carry it off as he dosen't seem to like getting stick back, Steve sees to love it, in fact he encourages it. That thing he did when he said he was going to reveal a big picture of Yolisa's feet and it ended up being his own (and they were horrible!) was hilarious. I doubt Mason would freely take the mickey out of himself like that!

Mikes humour often seems solely at the expense of others.

I sometimes get the feeling he tries to copy Steve MacDonald's mickey taking, ribbing style with his assistants (especially Yolisa) but personally I don't think Mike the personality to carry it off as he dosen't seem to like getting stick back, Steve sees to love it, in fact he encourages it. That thing he did when he said he was going to reveal a big picture of Yolisa's feet and it ended up being his own (and they were horrible!) was hilarious. I doubt Mason would freely take the mickey out of himself like that!

To be fair to Mike he does take the Michael out of his lack of hair but I agree on the whole he doesn't like getting it back.

PJ

PS you angling for an invite to my stag do N2B? ;-)

To be fair to Mike he does take the Michael out of his lack of hair but I agree on the whole he doesn't like getting it back.

PJ

PS you angling for an invite to my stag do N2B? ;-)

It's horses for courses isn't it PJ? It's just that sometimes Mason makes me cringe with some of his more ill thought out comments (and we can all be guilty of that) but he clearly has a fanbase though but I doubt he'll ever be my cup of tea.

And i'm sure he can live with that!

Mikes show last night was excellent

good products

good mickey taking (both sides btw charlie once refered to Mike being to old to pull which he took fine)

infact just like the old days many refer to

Good work by Charlie getting a bird hopefully she likes his magic extendable wand

Pj no i wont be invited but ill still comment on it

That was really funny. Steve is very quick witted, him and Yolisa are a great double act. He was saying how everyone asks him how did he manage to pull a beautiful wife. He said nobody ever asks his wife the same thing about him :grin:

Bid tv needs more EPIC ...BEARDS

you probably haven't thought about it before, but search your feelings and you know it to be true.

Latest posts

Back