Autumn fashion!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Having watched the introduction to the show tonight I know my money is safe, apart from the handbag it all seems pretty grotty, how unappealing their "fashion" is and not sure i like that dress on Julia either,

She looks nice from the waist up, but the bottom half looks awful, especially the clumpy shoes

Yes, I do like Julia but just think the bottom bit looks unflattering on her, and what with all this "Russian doll" look.what a load of rubbish!

Mmmmm what's with the two 'girlies' with Julia adding their two pennies worth. Seen nowt that looks worth buying. All looks a bit fuddy duddy! I have bought q fashion too but ....... Not over whelmed so far!

Mmmmm what's with the two 'girlies' with Julia adding their two pennies worth. Seen nowt that looks worth buying. All looks a bit fuddy duddy! I have bought q fashion too but ....... Not over whelmed so far!

I thought it was just me who felt that it was too giggley schoolgirlish, Julia on her own would be quite sufficient. 3 hot air balloons spouting a load of fashion-speak crap is too much. Do people really want to be spoken at like this?

Dull eh. Not enjoying the giggly school girl banter. In fact have switched off. I hated the way they had dressed the models in fact the ingenue dress with those tights looked positively gruesome!

No point at all in the two 'experts' last night. Not exactly Gok were they?

As for today's TSV - same old stretchy fabric and vile patterns. It could be a creation from any of Le Q's so called designers. In fact when Debbie Flint came on at 11:30 last night to give a preview, my first thought was Kim & Co.

Not sure about the title Russian Doll. If they mean Matryoshka dolls, they are very unflattering - round and wear head scarves! However I do have three of them, but one is Bill Clinton as the Monica Lewinsky thing was going on when I was last in Moscow. He doesn't have a head scarf, but there are 3 other dolls inside, Monica and his saxophone being included.

I was so utterly underwhelmed by this expensive load of tat that I forgot to order anything. As usual, they haven't catered for every age group or budget. I'm older now but I certainly wouldn't wear any of those frumpy old dresses. And what market are they aiming at with their prices? And, apologies for those here who do like it, but what a load of expensive crap Yong Kim is.

I think the highlight of the show was when Julia read a tweet just as the show was closing and the tweeter said that she hadn't seen anything she'd liked in the whole show. JR and the team were aghast at the thought! I laughed.

My bank is safe for another couple of days.

A couple of the pieces on their own were ok but nothing special. I thought the styling was pretty dreadful!

Latest posts

Back