Donny Osmond

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, he is obviously fabulous. He is the right age group for the QVC audience and his sister used to have a range of dolls on the channel, so it's not like they couldn't give him a call and say "oi, Donny, pop in with ya new album and do Puppy Love for the girls". Perfectly logical in my opinion.

Well maybe if someone from QVC is reading this forum they will take up your idea.

Can you just imagine how gushing Franksy would be, if she was the presenter? Because of her 'showbiz background', he'll be a great friend!**! She's bad enough with JB and, compared to him, Donny's a superstar. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Think Donny & Marie are one of those acts who are living and performing solely in Las Vegas. They were there when I went couple of years back (with their faces projected onto the massive Flamingo Hotel and other billboards) and they are still there now...

Marie has a range of dolls which she sells on QVC US. They where on QVC UK once long ago.

He does Vegas with Marie so doubt he needs to come and sell cds on QVC. Not a fan by the way.

I loved Donny, my bedroom walls were plastered with his face and his brothers! I think he has aged very well too.:heart:

omg ...right up my stree this topic...im a dinosaur to the young workers at my job...im always lamening about donny and david cassidy ...my heartthob ...i just dont get the ! direction or Beiber fever at all...but david cassidy....i cry when i hear him sing lol...my hubby does too but not for the same reason:heart::mysmilie_512:

Well, he is obviously fabulous. He is the right age group for the QVC audience and his sister used to have a range of dolls on the channel, so it's not like they couldn't give him a call and say "oi, Donny, pop in with ya new album and do Puppy Love for the girls". Perfectly logical in my opinion.

'someone help me, help me, help me pleeeeeezzzze' no - I would not like him to have his ego massaged anymore.

Latest posts

Back