Fenn Wright & Manson Rip Off!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DiamondW

Registered Shopper
Anyone who purchased from this hour should check on the http://www.fennwrightmanson.com site as you would be really shocked at the reduced prices compared to QVC's!! You might be able to order at a fraction of the cost of your QVC order! Some have already sold out but not all. The OTO is only £35 QVC £74.97 what a special offer!!!! Some items on Q at over £200 are around £65!!

Wow that is quite something QVC!

I bought some of this range from brand alley. The original prices would make your eyelashes curl! The price I got them for was fantastic. The dresses really flatter and even OH commented and said 'nice'. Wild definitely dip into this range again but not at Q prices!

Buying power? My @rse!

Depends on who the fault lies with, QVC or FWM. Couldn't believe the FWM rep could stand there with a straight face knowing the prices of those items direct from FWM, absolutely disgusted with both!

Yep I've seen those too, I sent an email asking about a dress and never got a reply, such good service! Also sale items are not allowed to be returned which is not so great.

I bought some of this range from brand alley. The original prices would make your eyelashes curl! The price I got them for was fantastic. The dresses really flatter and even OH commented and said 'nice'. Wild definitely dip into this range again but not at Q prices!

Who is brand alley is it an Internet shop?

It happens with Kipling too, Kipling will have sold things at 50% off and the same items months later will still be appearing on QVC at normal QVC prices.

Do you mean Ronen Chen? You csn return sake goods for exchange but I'm not so sure they can refuse a refund either if returns made under DSR. I have had replies to my emails, so may be worth trying again?they even called me when there was a problem with an item I ordered and offered to substitute it- and said I could return if any problems. I believe they are quite small but have had a wave of orders (probably People who have seen on QVC and Googled)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back