Studio Barse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Like we need another range of bronze jewellery! This appears to me, to be a rather vulgar, in your face range to me. But I'm quite a petite lady, so perhaps larger ladies would like it. Size apart, though, why do designers persist in setting genuine gemstones in cheap metal?

I agree with you Louise, I am petite too and my fingers, wrists etc are not flattered by big and clunky jewellery. I can only assume that the cost of precious metals would eat into their exorbitant profit margins!

Inge x

I didn't see today's hour but ordered a couple of things in their debut show and sent them back (DSR ofcourse). The stones were nice enough but the metal is gold-tone not visibly bronze which is a lovely soft deep metallic. Some of the pieces don't even claim to be gold-plated, just gold-tone plated base metal (here: http://www.qvcuk.com/Studio-Barse-Bronze-Gemstone-Enhancer-43cm-Necklace.product.301664.html). Possibly a mis-trype but certainly not a lovely bronze colour to go with bronze items I bought donkey's years ago and still love.

I cant see the point of bronze plated with gold - it might as well be any old metal and keep the prices down

Latest posts

Back