Mally TSV 27/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopalot

Registered Shopper
I have noticed on the QVC TV Guide that there's a Mally TSV on 27th August. Does anyone have any idea what may be on offer to us please?

Am definitely falling for mally's make up. It's the range I seem to go back to more regularly lately.

Is it that good? I have only used her blusher but have been temped with the last Tsv and may give it a go, normally go for bare minerals, as like their foundation,mascara etc but Mally seems to get great reviews.

I love Mally make up. Use the eyeshadow sticks, in Taupe or gunmetal, eyeliner in brown or navy and black mascara every day. I use the ultimate performance foundation and primer too. I like the face defender foundation at the moment because the shade is a bit darker and has an SPF. I love the finish. The face defender blush was so good for me that I stocked up on ebay as Q don't do the tubes in the lighter shade anymore and I don't want to run out. Although they dont last long on the lips I adore the liquid lipsticks and her "nude" lipstick in the medium option is the best nude I have ever used on my skintone and the quality and texture is lovely. So a thumbs up from me!

I like her glosses, eye colour and mascara. Foundation is ok but I am fickle with foundation. The only thing I don't have is any blushers from her range. I have Laura's, Bobbi. BM and loads of others. Still on the look out for something that makes you glow and look natural with a blush!

Is it that good? I have only used her blusher but have been temped with the last Tsv and may give it a go, normally go for bare minerals, as like their foundation,mascara etc but Mally seems to get great reviews.

I am a Laura Geller fan but have recently gotten into Mally - I love her primer, lipglosses and especially her mascara. Can't wait to find out what is on offer this time.

I love her eyesticks and mascara. As yet I haven`t tried any of her face products such as foundation but depending on the tsv I might go for it.

I LOVE Mally makeup! :heart: Started with her mascara (best ever) then her Adjustable coverage foundation (great for good coverage) then swiftly bought Poreless perfectction skin finisher (cant be beaten) and her face primer (brilliant). I now use her shadow sticks (better than BB in my opinion) and her fabulous Black Violet eyeliner (brilliant with blue/green eyes) Her blush looks shocking but once on its beautiful....

The eye colours don't look that wearable to me, if that is the TSV. The neutral ones are in the style of the Naked one or Naked two palettes, and if you wanted that I think the Naked would be better - I have the two palette and it's great.

I love her stuff! The last TSV was amazing.. but it doesn't seem that long since she was last on! Im still paying for the easy pay! My favorite products of hers are the eye shadow sticks !!! love love love!!! Didn't like the eye brightener from last set but really liked the eyeliner! The gloss was a great colour but doesn't last long at all. Haven't used the face primer much but think it broke me out a little. It had hydrogenated vegetable oil as one of the ingredients!! I've never tried the face defender because I can't justify the price but most people seem to like it. Her mascaras are ok, I find that they make eyelashes dry & have to be careful when removing makeup because they can be more prone to falling out. The high impact one especially. Found the brow wax pen product rubbish, is not a universal colour like she says! I have very dark brown hair & brows & it was coming off light brown! Her blushes are good!

The only item of Mally i have tried is her blusher, and I do like it, I have ordered the last Tsv as p & p is currently free and I thought I can just send it back if I don't like it, although I hope that is not the case, it has got such great reviews and i have been encouraged by posters on here saying how good her stuff is,one of the great things about this forum is the honest comments from people who have used the items and are going to be truthful about what they think of them.

One thing about Mally mascara, which I really like and do use, is that it really does dry out and start to clog up a bit after 3 months as she says. So if you get one, use it as soon as you've started it, and if you get a duo, don't open the second at all until you start using it. It is a good formula but unlike some others it actually does change when they say it will.

Latest posts

Back