Wheres QVC model Beth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miaandmum

Registered Shopper
Not seen Beth for a while - she's usually on with George Simonton but not today! Anyone know if she's left too!!

Thanks arthurs mum obviously missed her, although thought she'd have been on with George as she's his favourite model and he always requests her.

I saw Beth recently. I also saw Natasha who I thought was an Ideal World model but she's now on QVC. Both of them are lovely IMO.

CC

Haven't seen model Katherine for some time either. she used to be on nearly every day.

Funy I commented same to OH just yesterday then GS on his show mentioned Beth being at home at the mment which sounded a bit iffy but if she was on earlier in week it must just be taken at face value.

Katherine was on during the 50 hours of fashion.

she modelled Lulu Guiness' handbags on the TSV launch show.

Talking of "where is..." I haven't seen Natalie recently. Did she appear on the last Honora show, she seems to be one of Ralph's favourites.

she modelled Lulu Guiness' handbags on the TSV launch show.

Talking of "where is..." I haven't seen Natalie recently. Did she appear on the last Honora show, she seems to be one of Ralph's favourites.

Yes, think you could say that!!

No Natalie has not been on with Honora recently, has been Katherine most of the time.

Beth has put some lovely photos of her with Amica on her Facebook page. It looks like they were very close friends. So sad.

Yes she came on air with the baby a while ago whilst the woman from Kirks folly was there. She must know her.

Latest posts

Back