Just worser and worser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Returned a Kipling bag, fortunately recorded delivery, last Monday. Today Saturday still not showing as returned. it really is getting too much. no other company I deal with takes this long to deal with returns. I wish I could break the habit.

I've started emailing them Ruthmay - being a ****** nuisance! I returned a faulty L Denny footfile on 31st July and emailed Q 8/7 to ask if they'd received it yet - it took two days but this evening I received a reply saying that I'd been refunded (even including P & P without me having to chase it up!)...

I've started emailing them Ruthmay - being a ****** nuisance! I returned a faulty L Denny footfile on 31st July and emailed Q 8/7 to ask if they'd received it yet - it took two days but this evening I received a reply saying that I'd been refunded (even including P & P without me having to chase it up!)...

Thanks Busy Mum, a good tip, will give it a go, but why the blazes should we have to go into this hassle? Why is everything more difficult with them than it is with other companies? fed up with it.

If you've checked the "signed for" reference and it's showing as delivered email QVC and quote the ref to them, sometimes (not always) they'll accept that and start the refund. Other times they'll still ask you to send in the PO receipt to prove you sent it and the "signed for" ref...my advice is send a photo copy or scan it and email that, because you're stumped if the never receive the original!

I had some solar lights picked up by courier on Wednesday 31st July and they left a message on my answerphone to say I'd been refunded 9th August. CS had said it could take up to 14 days for refund to show!

Thanks Busy Mum, a good tip, will give it a go, but why the blazes should we have to go into this hassle? Why is everything more difficult with them than it is with other companies? fed up with it.

That'll be the award-winning customer service! :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back