Solar powered outdoor turtle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
This is the deal of the day. What a load of crap! Peter in the undergrowth is just hilarious tho! I love him! :heart:

image.jpg what a nutter Peter Simon is.Is that James russell I can hear in the background ? Go home james russell.

He's fondling it now. Put him on the turtle offenders register!

You know a Deal Of the Day is bad when even Peter Simon is taking the piss out of it.

The bizarre thing is despite Peter and the whole studio pretty much just openly admitting what a ridiculous piece of tat it is...they've already sold over 500. WHO IS BUYING THIS?!

No more turtle songs, Peter! I just spat out my coffee laughing! :giggle:

You know a Deal Of the Day is bad when even Peter Simon is taking the piss out of it.

The bizarre thing is despite Peter and the whole studio pretty much just openly admitting what a ridiculous piece of tat it is...they've already sold over 500. WHO IS BUYING THIS?!

ebayers or some other auction site users.

a very good example of why they still employ him

600 will be sold of something even he has basically admitted is stupid

a very good example of why they still employ him

600 will be sold of something even he has basically admitted is stupid

Absolutely. DOTD is very clever really - if they sold something like this as 'normal' item as opposed to being a 'Deal of the Day' they'd barely shift it. Peter really is a pro-seller. I can think of no other presenter who could shift over 600 of these.

I didn't watch Dirty Peter but just seen the DOTD on the website. Good grief, I thought they were scraping the barrel with the Hen Ornaments with the string legs (that also sold incredibly well) but these take the biscuit.

turtles.jpg

Get it right Wirral..........her/me 'Mam' :wave:

Ha Ha. her Mam must have a big house, I wonder if she has art as well? Sadly I missed Lisa's presentation of a Kinkade last night but somehow I doubt I missed anything.

I was doing some googling about Kinkade yesterday, did you know a lot of his paintings were allegedly not even painted by him but rather churned out by a pool of artists working for his company? If that is true (and i'm not saying it is) then it might explain the enormous amount of art that has his name attached to it.

His work dosen't seem very well respected in art circles does it but i'm sure Lisa will just say that is snobbery.

Latest posts

Back