I need you on those phones

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mink

Registered Shopper
:headbang:

Well that's a pity Jill because I just switched over, and I will do so every time I hear that phrase.
QVC is a hard slog these days, my favourites have gone (except for Julia of course) and it's the same presenters over and over again.
Bring back Julian and Debbie - normal and nice.

It's almost a dead cert these days that any beauty show in the evenings will be hosted by her. I hear her say the same old crap over again, sigh, and just turn over.

I don't give her time to open her mouth,as soon as I see her on ....instantly channel is changed

Unfortunately now that we are four, soon to be five, men down we will be subjected to more frequent appearances by the remaining ones.

I seemed to get Chuntley every time I tuned in so the mute button was on overtime.

I assume the ones left will not be able to cover. all tbe extra hours for long so will we see new faces soon?

I was looking forward to the Yankee hour tonight---until I saw who is presenting it. That annoying woman is never off our screens in the evenings, relaxing viewing she is not.

Well that's a pity Jill because I just switched over, and I will do so every time I hear that phrase.
QVC is a hard slog these days, my favourites have gone (except for Julia of course) and it's the same presenters over and over again.

Julian and Debs are too busy doing their gardening! It's a pity they didn't put Richard gnomeface Jackson on "gardening leave" too!

So do we think it is some sort of plot?????? The government/MI6 tracking your QVC viewing? The moment one of you turns over, they rush Jill or CHuntly in??????:bandit: That Wiki man could well be onto something.

Jill F, Debbie F, Chloe and Chuntley are always on because their super hard sell must draw in the punters. There are a lot of extremely gullible folk who are very good QVC customers. You only have to listen to the people who phone in. One woman the other day said she has a drawer full of diamonique and all her friends think it's real. I felt slightly sorry for her because anyone can tell it's fake so they're obviously just patronising her.

I don't give her time to open her mouth,as soon as I see her on ....instantly channel is changed

Yep, I'm the same. I only do it with Jill Franks and Craig Rowe though.
If they were selling a 3D TV for a fiver, I'd miss it rather than listen to the pair of them.

CHuntley annoys me, but I can put up with her most of the time surprisingly, but JF & CR make me want to hammer nails in my eyes & ears so that I won't ever have to see or hear them again.

Totally agree....I like normal and nice. Hard sell is a turnoff.

Jill F, Debbie F, Chloe and Chuntley are always on because their super hard sell must draw in the punters. There are a lot of extremely gullible folk who are very good QVC customers. You only have to listen to the people who phone in. One woman the other day said she has a drawer full of diamonique and all her friends think it's real. I felt slightly sorry for her because anyone can tell it's fake so they're obviously just patronising her.

I'm sure you're right about the hard sell working for some but it's literally (and I mean that literally Alison...) a turnoff for others. It's definitely getting worse too. I remember being able to sink into a show like a warm bath and just enjoy watching but that hardly ever happens now. I would have thought the pushy style would lead to higher returns as people must wonder what possessed them to obey the summons to the phones. No doubt qvc know what they're doing though, but they'll just have to do it without me.

I think Chloe's becoming even more unbearable to watch than JF at times. Simply spectacular, simply sensational... simply a pain in back side.

I've been a QVC customer for around 10 years. In the early days there was far less hard sell and strangely I filled my boots with products (and the selection then was brilliant too). Now, I'm very, very selective in what I buy and I find the hard sell so false, so laboured and really quite unnecessary, it's awful to watch/listen to - so lighten-up QVC and stop forcing stuff down our throats, I think you'll find that we are a pretty discernible lot!

I think Chloe's becoming even more unbearable to watch than JF at times. Simply spectacular, simply sensational... simply a pain in back side.

Totally agree Ellaaa. In fact I'd go as far as to say I prefer JF to Chloe or Debbie Flint. I know that's quite a statement but its the lesser of the evils.

I don't think management ever watch the programmes, they just view the sales figures on their computers, only thing that interests them.

I don't think management ever watch the programmes, they just view the sales figures on their computers, only thing that interests them.

Maybe the presenters that are less popular on here sell more which is why they are used more?

It's all getting so bawdy and bloomin' noisy it's like spending the day at a bad Sunday market. And I too wish that Chloe especially would pipe down and give our ears a break!!

Hard sell puts me right off. It's the same in shops for me as well, if the pushy assistants won't leave me alone after I've told them I'm just looking, then I walk away.

Latest posts

Back