Male paper crafters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CBX1000

Registered Shopper
I don't like watching men craft on tv and wonder if there are any other out there like me?

It really annoys me, go get a proper job like lumberjacking or something, leave the pretty fancy stuff to us women at home.

Spellbinders has just been spilt for me, sorry but don't like it, just makes me go euuuew!!!!!!!

Really funny post, have to agree.

I much prefer to see female crafting guests, don't know why and it isn't sexist either, I just prefer to see women talking about crafting than men. Perhaps we have been brought up to be too old fashioned in our outlook with regard to stereo typical roles in the workplace?

I love watching John demo, he's a breath of fresh air and very calm too.

Love Simon Hughes from Sizzix. It's because he doesn't stand next to a computer screen. He's arty crafty. Britains answer to Tim Holtz (in a way)!

Love Simon Hughes from Sizzix. It's because he doesn't stand next to a computer screen. He's arty crafty. Britains answer to Tim Holtz (in a way)!

lol its Pete Hughes, he is lovely agreed, I do like his voice and understated way (he's allowed to craft! :mysmilie_497:)

sorry, but why shouldn't men be into paper casting ? If it keeps us busy, so much the better, lol. I think you'll find a lot of men partake of this hobby.

Latest posts

Back