Lisa Brash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I watched her for a few minutes last night and OMG! She's all over the place. She knocked the perfume she was selling over, put it back, walked off camera, came back and knocked it over again. She never stands still, makes no sense, just ugh, awful.

She reminds me of Kerry Katona :smirk:

I watched her for a few minutes last night and OMG! She's all over the place. She knocked the perfume she was selling over, put it back, walked off camera, came back and knocked it over again. She never stands still, makes no sense, just ugh, awful.

She reminds me of Kerry Katona :smirk:

She does appear somewhat hyperactive, she seemed a little bit rattled too.

Bless.

Nothing a lager and kebab wouldn't fix I'm sure :smirk:

That's unfair Momma. Lisa Brash is more likely to pay a visit to the Tate or Pompidou Centre to help herself calm down and to absorb even more artistic knowledge.

Artistic, creative people can often be tempestuous, even highly strung.

That's unfair Momma. Lisa Brash is more likely to pay a visit to the Tate or Pompidou Centre to help herself calm down and to absorb even more artistic knowledge.

Artistic, creative people can often be tempestuous, even highly strung.

Yeah but this is the Lisa Brash thread......................ah, I see, of course..........ahem :wink:

How old's the avatar Wirral?

Yeah but this is the Lisa Brash thread......................ah, I see, of course..........ahem :wink:

How old's the avatar Wirral?

I'm not sure but i'm guessing about 20 years old. Someone said it was taken when she was an intern at the Guggenheim Museum in New York but I don't know if that is fact or not.

I'm not sure but i'm guessing about 20 years old. Someone said it was taken when she was an intern at the Guggenheim Museum in New York but I don't know if that is fact or not.

Strange how she chucked it all in to work on a shopping channel :confused:

I suppose she can still keep her hand in, so to speak, with the odd Kin-key-id and Gay-fud

Her birthday soon I think, she said she was inviting some viewers & lots of the people that work at bid/pd to her big party. Its a fancy dress apparently... I bet her twitter pics will be a good laugh.

Strange how she chucked it all in to work on a shopping channel :confused:

I suppose she can still keep her hand in, so to speak, with the odd Kin-key-id and Gay-fud

Personally I think Lisa is a bit like Lowry in the sense she is an artistic person for the people so she's much better suited to Shopping Telly, we really all owe her a debt of gratitude.

Following on from Lisa's detailed presentations I think i'll soon be purchasing my first Kin-Key-Id.

Last edited:
I watched Lisa for about 10 or 15 minutes last night, and had to switch her off, I was getting a headache with her shouting and bawling at the top of her voice "Jenny, Jenny, Jenny" about 30 times in the space of 10 minutes. Sometimes I like her, other times I find her too irritating to watch.

I watched Lisa for about 10 or 15 minutes last night, and had to switch her off, I was getting a headache with her shouting and bawling at the top of her voice "Jenny, Jenny, Jenny" about 30 times in the space of 10 minutes. Sometimes I like her, other times I find her too irritating to watch.

She can appear incredibly intimidating and aggressive when she approaches the camera close up with her expressionless face and shouts how disgusting it is when a price goes (in her opinion) too low.

It is probably one of, if not the most, unpleasant spectacles on shopping telly.

Last edited:
How she ever got a job in an art gallery (albeit for a short while) I'll never know, her "coal man" type voice much have been echoing all around the gallery. I heard her say she worked at Harrods for a while as well, can you imagine what she would be like working in there?! Surely out of her depth. If Lisa left sit up I could never imagine her working on another shopping channel she's too scruffy in my opinion to work on QVC of the Jewellery Channel. Interestingly, I switched over to the Jewellery channel the other day and spotted a few old bid tv faces on there, Carmel Thomas and Gemma Hadley who are both in a different league to Lisa.

Latest posts

Back