Where did model Rene go?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
It seems like a very long time since I saw her but as I have not watched much B&W for some time so could have missed her. I do recall she did seem a little larger so perhaps she was expectinga happy event.

Got to say she was never a favourite of mine as she always seemed to be a bit sneery and standoffish if on any other show other than B&W - as if it was all beneath her.

Probably back on the cruise ships, she's probably doing the summer season on them. B&W are on in the next couple of days, if she's not there Simon will no doubt make some tongue in cheek comment about where she is.

I'm sure I heard someone say on ST that she had been let go as a QVC model because of a certain other job she was doing at night. It may have involved dancing round a pole in certain nightclubs, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm sure I heard someone say on ST that she had been let go as a QVC model because of a certain other job she was doing at night. It may have involved dancing round a pole in certain nightclubs, but I'm not 100% sure.

Not sure whether that's the reason she's no longer around but Rene did do modelling work including appearing on page three and some nude modelling. It was all some time ago though, in the early 2000's.

That was one of the presenters who danced, we all made guesses.

The model Debbie also has some interesting semi nude modelling shots and is still there.

Natalie used to do Ann Summers modelling, not in the catalogues but she was a dancer at the catalogue launches. I'm pret certain I've seen one of the other blonde models at a catalogue launch or two as well.

I don't remember any mention of her being pregnant but I think they did mention that she had a son, maybe born some years ago though.

If she's the model with long brown hair and a large bust she was on a fashion hour within the last week

They still use Amanda and she has done plenty of topless modelling :smirk:

Rene will be on B&W this afternoon......she has a beautiful little girl named India. I found this out, by chance, whilst checking JR's blog in response to someone asking where JR was going. If you open JR's blog on QVC you will see tweets on the right side of the page....click on bold type 'Juliaroberts'.....pop-up of JR's twitter appears.....then click on 'full profile' and you will find photos and a short video of a lovely,happy baby giggling.

It's the other blonde model Ali who was on yesterday's BW show that has a little girl called India. I think Ali is now his favourite model. She apperared on QVC throughout her pregnancy and it was Simon who announced her birth. At the time Simon designed a tiny little pink top with a glittery skull especially for her and he showed a picture on air of her wearing it.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2898371727/cc53fa2095f822e3f1916d53179ce92c.jpeg

Latest posts

Back