Someone please remind me...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
If something is being shipped Royal Mail 2nd class do not order it!

I ordered the Laura Geller TSV and am still waiting for that, funnily enough it was RM 2nd class, ordered the Leighton Denny Purple crystal file, still waiting for that too, again RM 2nd class. Funnily enough the LD TSV was couriered and it's here and the Liz Earle I ordered on Sunday rocked up today, again it was couriered.

I'm giving the crystal file until tomorrow to appear and then I am emailing customer services again.

I can't believe you are still waiting for the LG why did some people have it delivered by courier.
Lynn

I got the LG TSV by courier.Am expecting a delivery ( from Saturday) tomorrow.How is it decided which items go by courier ( Hermes) or by RM which is decidedly slower?

When we order how do we know who is going to deliver it ..sorry if its obvious, I live about 20 minutes away from the warehouse but think some items are delivered via the north pole!!

When we order how do we know who is going to deliver it ..sorry if its obvious, I live about 20 minutes away from the warehouse but think some items are delivered via the north pole!!

It wouldn't surprise me. I have received things that have gone via Oslo, Amsterdam and Vancouver!

trouble is although Royal Mail deliver, it is originally sent via TNT who seem to be really slow at releasing or is it collecting the items from QVC,

I live in a large town in Ayrshire and ALL of our mail goes via Glasgow. So, say I were to post a letter to an address in my own town and I posted it at my main post office which is about a mile and a half away from my home it would then go on a fifty mile round trip to Glasgow and take several days to come back!! I tried it once just to prove how ridiculous it is and posted a letter, first class, to myself ......... it arrived about 5 days later :doh:

What's wrong with 2nd class? I just bought a leather jacket from the year 1974 online and it's being delivered by 2nd class post. Hope it gets here :(

The price they charge for postage Q they should sending it 1st class, but even 1st class can arrive by snail mail here.

Latest posts

Back