Bid reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Might be of interest to some. I love reviews and there's one that tickled me about the 'indoor' antenna that only seems to work outside the window :giggle: The micro egg boilers, seems they're either too runny or too hard, which is what I thought. The Bid Savings Club is still hounding people too but only a few complaints about it.

http://www.feefo.com/GB/en/reviews/...dbacktype=&customerid=&froms=0&sortby=&order=

Those two reviews are not exactly surprising! However, assuming the reviews are genuine it appears most of them are pretty positive. It makes you wonder why they don't allow us to review products on their own websites.

I'm sure they have their reasons :wink:

Those two reviews are not exactly surprising! However, assuming the reviews are genuine it appears most of them are pretty positive. It makes you wonder why they don't allow us to review products on their own websites.

I'm sure they have their reasons :wink:

It would be good if they did. They wouldn't have to put all the bad ones on.

Website said:
Service rating : item received,rcdemail to say it was sent.which in other purchases since then i do not get,keep getting phone calls to join a members club which is a con,,,more money on top of p+p @ 7.99 which is scandalous

Indeed. Quite scandalous and the reason Sit-up need fining 1 trillion pounds or closing down.

I got a bad review.
Monday evening around 8:45pm Bid sold the 7 inch Yarvik tablet for £59.99
I bought through the website and sure enough my name came along the bottom of the screen.
I have not received any email from them confirming my purchase or indeed to say the item has been dispatched.
Here is my online customer statement - unprocessed. I am NOT going to chase them to finalise my purchase with expensive phone calls.
They either want my custom or not...
untitled.jpg

Good to see that the majority of reviews are in fact positive.

well said

qvc doctor there reviews on there website

better off not having any reviews rather than just publishing positive ones

However dim your view are of the channels they are still going and have a hell of a lot of repeat buyers. They are not all stupid or senile perhaps some like the service they receive?

I got a bad review.
Monday evening around 8:45pm Bid sold the 7 inch Yarvik tablet for £59.99
I bought through the website and sure enough my name came along the bottom of the screen.
I have not received any email from them confirming my purchase or indeed to say the item has been dispatched.
Here is my online customer statement - unprocessed. I am NOT going to chase them to finalise my purchase with expensive phone calls.
They either want my custom or not...
View attachment 9268

I've heard this before and people have reordered and then been sent two of the same thing.

This is quite useful, and there's some good reviews there - Saw one singing the praises of a duvet set they'd bought, obviously hadn't washed it yet, then a little later I found one that said pretty much what I said. They'd bought a set and that the quality was so poor they could see straight through it, had guests staying didn't have time to get something else, so reluctantly kept it - Mind you it won't withstand anyone sleeping under it for anything more than a week, so she'll still be able to send it back on the grounds that it's fallen to bits!

Most of the gripes were of course about p&p and I noticed one person, like me bemoan the fact that you have to pay P&P on each item you order on the website now.

Latest posts

Back