lola rose hour - what a shambles!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

spartacus

Registered Shopper
I've never seen such a screw up hour. Jewellery box with fion bracelet but they don't have the bracelet to show, some items can only be ordered by phone, colour descriptions on screen don't match the items on demo, some items not being shown live only the photo, no run through okf the colours .... Surprised if they actually make any sales this hour!

I switched off QVC in frustration after trying to order two different items. Nicky from Lola Rose must be fuming. I think this show should win the award for best total cock-up of the year. How can they get so much wrong in one hour! I agree Spartacus that they must have lost lots of orders.

Yes it was a shambles. Was watching the presentation of the Buffy necklace and Nikki wanted to go through the colour options, but they ran out of time. Why would anyone want to order something they have no idea which colour is which, and not be able to see them close up? Not being able to order online as items were saying sold out. I missed the 'presentation' of the jewellery box and the fion bracelet, but to not have a sample to show of the bracelet is unbelievable. Who is in control of this fiasco I wonder. No 1 shopping channel, my you know what.

qvc are spending tooo much time on dodgy Gatineau adverts to be bothered with the basics

Well I am glad that it's not just me thinking that QVC muddles up coordinating Lola Rose colours with the items on screen and poor camera work showing each bracelet or necklace when the colour is given. This happens at least once in every LR show and it's frustrating. Today was especially bad. Also the LR pages on the QVC website lack images of colours and they never seem to put them on. It shouldn't matter if the item is currently sold out in that a colour, put it on the webpage so when it comes back in stock the buyer can make a decision which one to go for. If it's not going to return in a colour, delete that colour thumbnail or put no longer available as an advisory.

Problems come up but how well they are handled shows just how professional an organization is. Someone wasn't prepared.

The most annoying part of the show for me today was when Debbie flint said one item was in purple, but they didn't have a sample in the studio to show us, so why not take a chance and send for it anyway! Now who in their right mind would send for a piece of jewellery that they hadn't seen on screen or on the website and risk the possible two lots of p&p if it needs to be returned, and then wait for a refund.Please don't treat your customers like numpties QVC!

The most annoying part of the show for me today was when Debbie flint said one item was in purple, but they didn't have a sample in the studio to show us, so why not take a chance and send for it anyway! Now who in their right mind would send for a piece of jewellery that they hadn't seen on screen or on the website and risk the possible two lots of p&p if it needs to be returned, and then wait for a refund.Please don't treat your customers like numpties QVC!

I thought that too, "take a punt" says debbie. I may buy something from the website based on a picture without seeing it on air, but never completely blind as Debbie suggested.

Its not the first time they've tried to flog something without a sample or even a picture. In these cases items should be withdrawn from sale until a sample/picture is available, the fact they still try to sell them shows total contempt for the customer and complete desperation to make sales.

Q seem to be intent on giving colours/colourways their own special names-- leaving with guests saying 'Its Natural BUT you are calling it Cream ( or even not sure!)' DAFT I have seen it so many times causing confusion!

Latest posts

Back