So how was your day?I don't want to talk about mine!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ARA

Registered Shopper
So Yesterday it was burnt toast, today its a computer server that trips out and flips out all sorts of other equipment. What will it be tomorrow? Floods, Locusts, I am scared of going in to work to find out. (but do tune in as it's interesting telly better than a soap opera)

In short, we are having a seriously bad day... This afternoon when we had to come off air it looked like a small computer crash. 10 minutes later the engineer is scratching his head saying "Well! that's the first time I ever saw that happen!!", 40 minutes later I needed to remove all sharp instruments from the MD who wants just 5 minutes alone in the gallery with the engineer.

Needless to say we now have a bald engineer whose pulled all his hair out and our MD is now sitting in the corner mumbling "there's no place like home.."

But shopping tellyers we have another big problem to deal with; whilst we have been off air the delivery trucks have still been arriving with new stock, our warehouse people have been issued with sunglasses because the amount of sparkle in the room has been deemed dangerous by Health & Safety.

So tomorrow when we are back on air we need to move some serious stock and you all know we have a "crazy man" in the control room who has been selling some fabulous jewellery for only a pound like the beautiful black opal some of you were lucky enough to grab along with indigoblue!

If I were you I would cancel my plans for this weekend and buckle up for a heck of a ride, there's going to be some crazy low prices happening all weekend long.

Hope you all have a better day tomorrow really liking the jewellery hopefully will be able to watch tomorrow (keeping fingers crossed)

So sorry to add to your burdens ARA

So Yesterday it was burnt toast, today its a computer server that trips out and flips out all sorts of other equipment. What will it be tomorrow? Floods, Locusts, I am scared of going in to work to find out. (but do tune in as it's interesting telly better than a soap opera)

In short, we are having a seriously bad day... This afternoon when we had to come off air it looked like a small computer crash. 10 minutes later the engineer is scratching his head saying "Well! that's the first time I ever saw that happen!!", 40 minutes later I needed to remove all sharp instruments from the MD who wants just 5 minutes alone in the gallery with the engineer.

Needless to say we now have a bald engineer whose pulled all his hair out and our MD is now sitting in the corner mumbling "there's no place like home.."

But shopping tellyers we have another big problem to deal with; whilst we have been off air the delivery trucks have still been arriving with new stock, our warehouse people have been issued with sunglasses because the amount of sparkle in the room has been deemed dangerous by Health & Safety.

So tomorrow when we are back on air we need to move some serious stock and you all know we have a "crazy man" in the control room who has been selling some fabulous jewellery for only a pound like the beautiful black opal some of you were lucky enough to grab along with indigoblue!

If I were you I would cancel my plans for this weekend and buckle up for a heck of a ride, there's going to be some crazy low prices happening all weekend long.

Hi ARA,...:1:

So sorry to hear of your bad day,and I thought my problems today were bad...sorry to add to them by the way.. :eek:

I had never had an expereience quite like it, as I'm sure you're aware of by now.:confused:

Hope things calm down a bit, and are up and running smoothly again soon!!!!

Luv
Mirabelle xx :40:

Sounds like a pretty unsubtle attempt at a promo for Rocks & Co to me :drama:

a promo it may be but it did make me giggle at the thought of the MD wanting a few minutes alone with the engineer and i could picture him tapping his ruby stacker rings together chanting 'there is no place like home... there is no place like home...' lol

Good post ARA and I hope you sort out your problems soon. Will you keep us posted please?

I am looking forward to my black opal ARA.Thank you very much:1:
Hope things are better for you today :41: Have a nice cup of:44:,take a deep breath and....Good Luck Studio:1:

Naughty banner......

I blame the banner above........very bad karma.......blocking our Notifications......:eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously though, losing a day's trading is no joke and hope all goes well for today.

Fingers crossed that the gremlins have been sent packing.

Like the new format by the way, not bought anything YET, but I'm sure there'll be something to tempt me!!!!

:doggie:

wonder if all was ok. I popped Rocks on for 5 mins this morning at 8.30am while gobbling up my porridge but the screen was just sat on an amethyst bracelet preview. I wondered if Spike and his crew had eaten through the cables overnight or summat!

Lapis silver earrings £3! yaaay! :60: (oh for goodness' sake where have all the really good smilies gone? - Lyn's got them all :D)

Latest posts

Back