Another IW defector.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
The Q are even referring to him as 'Korite Ken' on the website, which is how he was known on IW! I remember way back when - I sometimes watched when the late great Steve Whatley presented - he was quite a regular guest and I think his wife and himself used to visit Steve and Jay. Has he been on the Q before? I can't recall. I suppose, realistically, competition between the Q and IW is becoming more fair, with some brands, such as Acer and HP, selling on both channels. There is absolutely no way, if I watched the channel, I would purchase anything from IW, but spend several hundred pounds for a laptop? And you only get a 14 day MBG? Are Bamix and Vitamix still on IW, now that they are selling on the Q?

The Q are even referring to him as 'Korite Ken' on the website, which is how he was known on IW! I remember way back when - I sometimes watched when the late great Steve Whatley presented - he was quite a regular guest and I think his wife and himself used to visit Steve and Jay. Has he been on the Q before? I can't recall. I suppose, realistically, competition between the Q and IW is becoming more fair, with some brands, such as Acer and HP, selling on both channels. There is absolutely no way, if I watched the channel, I would purchase anything from IW, but spend several hundred pounds for a laptop? And you only get a 14 day MBG? Are Bamix and Vitamix still on IW, now that they are selling on the Q?

Yes I remember Ken , It was him and Ellis that announced Steve whatleys death on air .

Isn't it interesting that supposedly precious gems like ammolite and AA tanzanite suddenly sell for near rock bottom prices when they're set in silver? Who knew that a couple of grams of gold were worth hundreds of pounds? I remember when eek was so prized (by qvc!) that they honoured it by setting it in 14K gold. Ha!

Latest posts

Back